What will be the best comic book movie of 2016?

He will end up below ASM 3 in both lists. :oldrazz:

In terms of hype and box-office results, thats pretty much a given since Deadpool isn't as popular as Spider-Man. But Deadpool might earn more profit, since his film would be a lot cheaper to produce compare to TASM3.

I thought TASM3 was pushed until 2018?

I think Cap 3 and X-Men: Age of Apocalypse will be the best ones. I'm not expecting anything great from TASM 3 or Batman vs Superman.

Indeed, that battle for me will probably be between Cap 3 and Apocalypse based on how good their predecessor was. If Man of Steel is any indicator for BVS then I doubt I will consider it the best or even 2nd best.

There's no doubt in my mind Cap 3 will be the best movie, in terms of story, filmmaking, etc.

Batman V Superman will make the most money inevitably (but by how much I'm not so sure)

Deadpool's high on my anticipation list, up there with Doc. Strange and Cap 3. Not looking forward to Sinister Six at all; and Apocalypse doesn't really interest me

^^ It's on hold as far as I know... Won't happen for a while

Feige has high hopes for Doctor Strange. Marvel Studios will put a lot into that movie. Not saying it'll be the best, but I'm very excited for it.

Captain America 3, IMO will be the best.

Is Doctor Strange set for 2016? If so then...oh my.

I just can't wait for Sony to realize their Amazing Spiderman movies and universe are pointless compared to the idea of putting spiderman in the avengers. I'd rather they just scrap it all and recast spiderman in the MCU. Many people would be fine saying goodbye to Mark Webb.

When it come to the 2016 winner I don't think it's a contest. Yes I am pumped for Cap 3, but BvS holds so much anticipation it's crazy. It is kicking off the DCCU and that in itself makes it super exciting to witness, not to mention Snyder is going all out for this (getting his Watchmen cinematographer back), just hope he doesn't use the same art house narrative style he used for Man of Steel.

XMen might be good but Im kinda getting tired trying to keep track of everything through all the movies (so was the studio so they had wolverine go back in time and erase every movie's existence).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"