• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

What's The Last Movie You Watched? VIII - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe

Full Metal Jacket (1987)

iltPok.jpg

Der Baader Meinhof Komplex / The Baader Meinhof Complex
l_765432_849f1b94.jpg

Das weiße Band - Eine deutsche Kindergeschichte / The White Ribbon
l_1149362_66e78b71.jpg

Alice in Wonderland
4426606139_247f9ed125.jpg

Old Dogs
Old_dogs_poster.jpg

Nice.
icon14.gif
I've always wanted to do that with a film series...especially one where the events of one movie bleed into another.

I've done a "one sitting" in order viewing of X men 1-3 Evil Dead 1-3 and Terminator 1-4 and stuff like that but I don't think I've ever watched more than five films in a franchise back to back in one day. I kind of zone out after a while.

I always wanted to watch all 6 Star Wars films all 4(or 5) Lecter films, all 4 Resident Evil films, Predator 1-3, AVP 1 and 2, and Alien 1-4 all back to back in one sitting just to get that whole look at a saga in one shot.

Maybe I'll try one of them today.

If you have the patience and endurance for it (as well as the attention span, focus and a tolerance for sitting flat on your butt for that long), go for it. As I said, it's a fun way to spend an entire day, but it's exausting beyond belief and as it goes on you'll feel yourself getting quite impatient for it to just be over with.

I may attempt another F13 marathon with all twelve movies again next year. 2012 has three F13 dates, so I may do it again on one of them.

Decent if downbeat thriller that drops the ball now and then but makes it over the finishing line satisfactorily enough. 7/10

If you have the patience and endurance for it (as well as the attention span, focus and a tolerance for sitting flat on your butt for that long), go for it. As I said, it's a fun way to spend an entire day, but it's exausting beyond belief and as it goes on you'll feel yourself getting quite impatient for it to just be over with.

I may attempt another F13 marathon with all twelve movies again next year. 2012 has three F13 dates, so I may do it again on one of them.

Yeah I may try to get all the Halloween movies in one viewing. I tried watching all the NOES films back to back but it ended up taking me a few days.

Watching all the Romero "Dead" films is another one. I watched the first 4 once but two more have been released since then.

Yeah I may try to get all the Halloween movies in one viewing. I tried watching all the NOES films back to back but it ended up taking me a few days.

Watching all the Romero "Dead" films is another one. I watched the first 4 once but two more have been released since then.

I've never watched the NOES or Halloween films all together in one sitting but I'll attempt it one day. This Halloween Eve is when I'll try to watch all of the Halloweens (I'd do it on the Eve because on Halloween day itself I'm usually out visiting haunted houses for the occasion).

I've never watched the NOES or Halloween films all together in one sitting but I'll attempt it one day. This Halloween Eve is when I'll try to watch all of the Halloweens (I'd do it on the Eve because on Halloween day itself I'm usually out visiting haunted houses for the occasion).

THE NOES films are interesting to watch together because each new film revealed another piece about Freddys past.

Not sure how the first 8 Halloweens would play together since theres at least 3 different continuities there alone. 4 if you count the remake and its sequel.

Of course even though they're not I always watch Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 as part of one story.

'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'
Never have the usage of drugs looked so good on the big-screen. This film is an absolutely hilarious movie with outstanding performances from the two leads, great cameo appearances and some of the most psychedelic imagery of all-time.

Rating: 9 out of 10

THE NOES films are interesting to watch together because each new film revealed another piece about Freddys past.

Not sure how the first 8 Halloweens would play together since theres at least 3 different continuities there alone. 4 if you count the remake and its sequel.

Of course even though they're not I always watch Halloween 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 as part of one story.

Well Halloween III wouldn't be part of my marathon since it isn't part of the Michael Myers saga, so the first two and 4-Resurrection would be the ones to watch of the original series. So that's seven of the Michael Myers Halloween films right there, and nine with Rob Zombie's remake series in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"