What's your favourite movie Batcave?

BH/HHH

You Are My World
Reaction score
Of all the Bat Caves from the live action movies which one is your favourite (yes I am gonna count the temporary bunker from TDK as well and no I'm not counting BvS because we haven't yet seen the cave properly).

The one from the Burton films was my favorite.

Batman 89. It was so cool.

011-batman-theredlist.jpg

vault_zpsae961cea.jpg

12376820356927.jpg

That one in particular is my favorite. ^^^^^

Voted TDKR. It's fun to see the cave go on for miles, like that fold out they do in the All-Star Batman & Robin, with various cars, tables of gadgets, big room of bat costumes, trophies and what not. At the end of the day I think it should be as minimalistic as possible. Batman hasn't the time to actually "decorate" his cave, I'm sorry.
I do enjoy the parking space for the Batmobile, the vault and that space of monitors in Burton's first film.
But Nolan gave me that nice waterfall, with the single computer station and the batsuit rising in that case from the water. He took the minimalistic point of '89 and I think stylized it a bit. Hell, Begins was great with this old elevator that took him down to a small narrow with like an actual chest holding the cowl.

I've never disliked a live-action Batcave. So far, everyone's done a cool job of it. For practicality and aestethic, my favourite is the TDKR one. My favourite, as a kids play-haven sort of thing, is the BF cave. Come on. It looks ridiculously fun.

Last edited:
Also, just because I've never seen one, here's a fairly decent picture of the BR cave for reference, since their aren't really any glory shots of it in the movie from memory.

1348255097_batcave.jpg

I liked Burton's vast, industrialist design. I liked Nolan's for its minimalism and the brilliant idea to have all the features be collapsible into the floor and walls.

Tough question.

For a fully kitted out cave, B89.
I love the minimalism of TDKR's cave though.

Also, just because I've never seen one, here's a fairly decent picture of the BR cave for reference, since their aren't really any glory shots of it in the movie from memory.

1348255097_batcave.jpg

True, the cave had no great shots in BR, but it is nice. I like that this cave has all these platforms, but natural, they are part of the cave that he has stuff set-up and built on. Less of a cave and almost like a labyrinth or a like an abyss, an big long vertical hole in the ground.

c9af8406-a1f6-440d-8d0b-e0fe6a73c32f.JPG

The 89 cave is my favorite but I do love the bat bunker too.

new-tdk052.jpg

Definitely '89 for me then Begins. Having made this thread I thought it best to check the caves out in the films before making a judgement from the off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"