Far From Home When will Spider-Man 3 get announced?

Darkprime

Sidekick
Reaction score
Previously FFH was announced in December 2016 after the Homecoming trailer became Sonys most watched trailer they quickly announced FFH for July 2019 6 months before Homecoming came out.

Recently the new FFH trailer took Homecomings place as Sonys most viewed trailer. Could we see Homecoming 3 announced in a couple weeks? Or will they save it for SDCC or D23?

Theres still a lot of uncertainty whether or not the Sony deal was for 5 or 6 films. The marvel press release in 2015 said 5. But Holland revealed he was contracted for 3 during the Homecoming press tour. Its possible they may have quietly amended the deal for 3 solo films hence why Holland leaking the third movie was such a big deal. Because it hadnt been announced yet.

The Sony Marvel relationship seems to be doing quite well. They are co-marketing FFH now with the trailer playing at the end of Avengers EndGame with a video message from Tom Holland telling people to stay till the end of EndGame to see the trailer. I think this bodes well for Sony and Marvels relationship and the potential of the multuverse opens up some interesting possibilities.

Tom's contract for 6 movies is separate from the deal between Sony and Disney for 5 movies.

Some time soon. This will be their second highest grossing franchise, but they might not want to rush things.

I bet Spider-Man 3, would feature another Avengers/non-Spider Man character in a supporting role similar to Iron Man and Nick Fury. I wonder who would it be? I guess if the third film features the Sinister 6, that Marvel character would aid Spider-Man.

I bet Spider-Man 3, would feature another Avengers/non-Spider Man character in a supporting role similar to Iron Man and Nick Fury. I wonder who would it be? I guess if the third film features the Sinister 6, that Marvel character would aid Spider-Man.
I bet it will either be Starlord or Doctor Strange.

Movie #3 would be an obvious team up similar to Civil War/Ragnarok and I guess Vol. 3 as well.

If I had to pick, I would pick Human Torch and Iceman.

I think it would interesting if Professor Hulk showed up. Not sure how he'd be integrated in the story tho (whatever that may be).

I'd like it for the people working on movies to remember this

XYErIjy.gif

And apply it.

I think it would interesting if Professor Hulk showed up. Not sure how he'd be integrated in the story tho (whatever that may be).
I'd like to see someone else. Hulk was already in Thor 3. So for a Spidey team up in the threeequel, I'd like to see someone else.

My hope would be Johnny Storm. If they sprinkle the FF into the movies progressively, tossing in the Human Torch would be awesome.

I wouldn't expect F4 into this next phase quite yet. I think someone from Marvel Studios even said so. I would LOVE that obvs...but I think they're gonna not rush into X-MEN or F4 for now.

I really wouldn’t be surprised if it ended up being Miles. That would be a nice way for Peter’s character arc to come into full circle from the first film.

No! Omg not yet! Why do people always want him in the picture so bad? It weakens the whole aspect of Spider-Man with two of them running around with the same name and powers. Miles works best as a Batman beyond type character who takes up the mantle after peter dies or is done being Spider-Man. I hate this whole 5 spidermen thing it ruins the uniqueness of the character. Miles just had his movies. Let’s make peter grow into the role first before we shove another Spider-Man into the picture

No! Omg not yet! Why do people always want him in the picture so bad? It weakens the whole aspect of Spider-Man with two of them running around with the same name and powers. Miles works best as a Batman beyond type character who takes up the mantle after peter dies or is done being Spider-Man. I hate this whole 5 spidermen thing it ruins the uniqueness of the character. Miles just had his movies. Let’s make peter grow into the role first before we shove another Spider-Man into the picture
Good suggestion.

Kill this Peter Parker after his six movies are done, give Miles Morales to this world.
#StealthPoweredSpideyFTW

Last edited:

My guess is Kraven as the primary villain and guest starring Black Panther (or another Black Panther supporting role such as Shuri or White Wolf). This could also help them to keep the theme of "spidey abroad" that they've developed so far:
Civil War: Spidey in Germany
Homecoming: Spidey in DC
Infinity War: Spidey in space
Far From Home: Euro Spidey
Threequel: African safari Spidey

Ugh. I couldn’t care less about Miles Morales and I certainly don’t want to kill off Holland’s Spidey to get him in.

I don't want to see Miles Morales or any of the Spider people in the mcu except for Spider-Woman.

Spider-Man w/ Ant-Man & Wasp

My fanfic idea

Spider-Man w/ Iceman & Human Torch

I'm going to assume that the third Spidey film will have Home in it somehow.

To this point, they have opted for characters with a history with Spider-Man for these. He sided with Iron Man at first in the Civil War event and the Iron Spider was huge in comics and Nick Fury was effectively a supporting character in the USM series. So on that front, I would like to see:

Option 1 - The Human Torch: Great way to introduce the FF into the MCU, and they have a long history togehter

Option 2 - Iceman & Firestar: Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends is a fairly iconic cartoon and I think seeing them help Spidey out against the Sinister Six or something would be awesome! Just make them students he meets.

But I think Dr Strange is another likely contender. Holland seems to want him to appear, so they may grant that wish. Though if they go Sinister Six in the next movie (which I hope they do...I have avoided FFH spoilers so I don't know if they continue to hint at it or not), I would find it hard to fit him into that type of plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"