Daredevil Which Villains should appear in this TV series?

Charles Halford would be my choice for Bushwhacker. He was already in AoS but hey, Marvel studios has done it before with Sousa so I don't see why they can't do it again.

Well it was a completely different time period...

So what villains would you like to see in season 2?

We have already discussed this a bit in the season 2 thread, but this is this the villain thread, so I wouldn't mind touching upon it here.

There are obvious choices like Bullseye and Elektra. Owlsley Jr. could appear, if he does, should he fly and have claws like his comic book counter part or should he just a vengeful psycho crime lord?

I would want any villain that appears to fit into a contuining story, rather then the second season being just a freak of the week style show. Some people have said they want Stilt-Man to appear, but how would he fit in with this darker, more realsitic daredevil universe and how would he contribute to the story? Stilt-Man appearing, trying to rob a bank and getting beat up by DD seems go against what this show is trying to do.

I think Mr. Fear can fit in, well the third one anyway, because his day job was being a lawyer. I think having a corrupt lawyer in this show would add a lot.

I suppose you could have hitmen like Bullet and Bushwacker show up, especially if Kingpin puts a bounty on DD's head and every merc in NYC tries to collect.

Alsso I wonder if the second season is too early for Typhoid Mary to show up.

I would have Kingpin rebuild his entire empire again, but this time more confident and more ruthless, and with an infrastructure that he has complete control over. Bring in the Arranger and the Enforcers as part of this team.

I would also introduce Frederick Foswell in Season 2. I always thought that the idea of a reporter turned crime boss would make for some awesome character drama as he becomes more corrupt.

As for anyone else, I think Elektra could work seeing as there was Hand setup in the last season. I don't know if the time is right for Bullseye just yet.

It would be neat to see Calvin Zabo(Kyle MacLachlan) make an appearance in in this show.

I feel like this thread could use new attention considering Daredevil is getting a new show on Disney Plus. Besides Kingpin, what villains should appear in Born Again?

My personal hope is for Mr. Fear.

That being said, I think Muse will be in it based on rumors I've heard and I'm cool with that overall. I suspect they'll make him a mutant to fit in with Marvel's plan to slowly tease mutants.

I'd love to see Bullseye return, given where Season 3 ended. It'd also be interesting to see Vanessa Fisk back in the mix, taking a more active villainous role--after Daredevil and Kingpin's confrontation in the S3 finale, I could see her developing her own vendetta against the man without fear.

In terms of new characters:

- Carl Burbank / Bushwacker
- Muse
- Larry Cranston / Mr. Fear
- Maki Matsumoto / Lady Bullseye

Specifically, for Muse:

Muse is a mysterious and deeply disturbed serial killer who believed he was giving purpose to his victims by turning them into twisted works of "art" via transforming their blood and gore into large murals or other displays.

Following the election of Wilson Fisk as Mayor of New York City and his implementation of strict anti-vigilante policies, Muse became inspired by Daredevil's continued fight for justice in spite of the persecution, and decided to escape prison, killing twelve guards in the process. He went on to vandalize numerous landmarks of Manhattan with giant-sized irremovable graffiti that featured different vigilantes/Defenders showing support for them. A group of police officers intercepted Muse when he was finishing his latest mural. He slaughtered them and adorned the graffiti with their bodies. Mayor Fisk used the tragedy to push his anti-vigilantism agenda, by blaming Daredevil and other vigilantes for inspiring it.

Last edited:
Amazing! Fisk, Punisher and Bullseye in the same show!! it's time for Punisher to know Pointdexter

Amazing! Fisk, Punisher and Bullseye in the same show!! it's time for Punisher to know Pointdexter
The problem being that both have demonstrated the skill set to just be done with the other from a distance because of no super hearing by their target to spoil the shot.

I want the street-level Marvel gangsters. IMHO what these shows have been lacking are the heightened comic book gangsters. Take The Owl for instance. Bob Gunton is a great actor and everything, but Leland Owlsley is nothing more than another mobster accountant in a suit.

Grounded and gritty is fine but the Netflix shows were TOO GROUNDED. I want my comic book coolness and iconography back. If I want Breaking Bad, I'll watch Breaking Bad.

So...bring in Hammerhead, Tombstone, and the real Owl this time. Use the setup as Leland Owlsey's son, who is Leland Owlsey Jr. who is back to set up his own turf and also get some payback on Fisk. Use the street level gangster villains and them closer to their comic book counterparts

Leland Owlsley (Junior). he's got his own thread so I'm going to bump that

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"