Guardians of the Galaxy Who should Marvel cast as Adam Warlock?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
For me if Adam Warlock will be in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 then who should be cast?

Out of my list of choices for Adam Warlock there is Alex Skarsgard, Charlie Hunnam, Travis Fimmel, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Armie Hammer, Ewan McGregor, Jude Law, Jared Padalecki

Out of my personal list I would go with Alexander Skarsgard as Adam Warlock

Sam Claflin:

Sam-Claflin-01.jpg

Matthew McConaghey or some British/Australian actor that looks like David Bowie.

I would say Michael Fassbender, but I would much prefer him as Victor Von Doom instead.

You know for some crazy reason I thought Simon baker at first. I think he's someone James Gunn would enjoy working with

Third thread in a row I'm posting this in today, but screw it: Dan Stevens for Adam Warlock.

Third thread in a row I'm posting this in today, but screw it: Dan Stevens for Adam Warlock.

good choice. Plus with the Disney connection, he has at least a 50% chance of getting the part.

Actually I just saw dev Patel in lion, he would make a really interesting Adam and I bet he would love to do it

Actually I just saw dev Patel in lion, he would make a really interesting Adam and I bet he would love to do it

Like the actor and race wouldn't be an issue (as long as he's gold). Just don't think he has the brroding leadership qualities. Although i haven't seen lion so he might suprise.

Dan Stevens actually he would be perfect as Adam Warlock

Actually, Brad Pitt wouldn't be a bad choice !

For me if Adam Warlock will be in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 then who should be cast?

Out of my list of choices for Adam Warlock there is Alex Skarsgard, Charlie Hunnam, Travis Fimmel, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Armie Hammer, Ewan McGregor, Jude Law, Jared Padalecki

Out of my personal list I would go with Alexander Skarsgard as Adam Warlock

Damn ! Some great suggestions there. Jared Padalecki has the right look, but does he have the acting chops ?

Armie Hammer could probably pull it off.

I like Nikolaj and Sam Caflin. Whoever it is should have that Prince Charming look to him.

I would go with the original Warlock, Julian Sands. Or Charlie Hunnam.

Travis Fimmel
No. Did you see Warcraft. What was the point of that dumb accent? He used like a Scandinavian or norse type accent despite the fact that his sister sounded like British.

Not sure where to post this, but what if the Ravagers looking to commemorate Yondu's death by stealing Adam Warlock's Cocoon?

Shame it's unlikely Adam will have the Soul Gem would be amusing that's how the combined hero teams catch up with Thanos by finding out where the Ravagers took it?!

Charlie Hunnam or Scott Eastwood would be another option as Adam Warlock

Still hoping, that Matthew McConaughey will take the role this time after turning it down for Guardians 2 - the reason why the cut Warlock out could've been, that they still want McC and he is interested also (now that Dark Tower bombed).

But if not, I have a feeling, that they working on a plan to find a character for Ryan Gosling - maybe Adam Warlock would fit him

McConaughey turned down Ego, not Warlock.

I'm still not buying that. James Gunn that Adam Warlock was in Guardians 2 at some point. He then cut him from the story, because he felt, that he needed to be a bigger plot point in Guardians 3. They said, that McConaughey turned down a vilain-role, not that it was Ego (he's also too young to be Ego). Also I remember, that McConaughey don't want to play a recurring MCU-character, which Ego wouldn't have been. Maybe he changed his opinion.
I doubt that they said: if we can't get McConaughey, we make him 20 years older and cast Kurt Russel.

edit: just learned, that Gunn said McConaughey won't be Warlock, because he's too old. But I still don't think he would've been Ego - He's only 10 years older then Chris Pratt. I know Ego can take the body of a young man, but Kurt looked much older then Peter in his humanoid form.

Last edited:
Charlie Hunnam or Scott Eastwood would be another option as Adam Warlock

Never even thought about it until seeing this post but I'd love to see what Charlie Hunnam would do with the role. Ryan Gosling would be an awesome choice but he'd probably never do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"