Guardians of the Galaxy Who should Marvel cast as Adam Warlock?

Why not? Everyone wants to be part of the MCU now. And Adam Warlock doesn't need to show up often like Iron Man. Only in the cosmic based movies like Captain Marvel and the future Fantastic 4 movies

You know once upon a time I would have said Finn Jones for this. What a shame.

Oh what about Gael Garcia Bernal! He was so good in the motorcycle diaries and Coco

Logan-Paul_1.jpg

Not Zac Efron. God! I'm going to go with either Alexander Skarsgård or maybe even Michael Shanks (he'd probably be cheaper - don't think I've seen him in any higher budget things of late).

Not Zac Efron. God! I'm going to go with either Alexander Skarsgård or maybe even Michael Shanks (he'd probably be cheaper - don't think I've seen him in any higher budget things of late).

I'd LOVE to see michael shanks as warlock!

Justin Hartley (This Is Us)

Gosling but I'm (not so secretly) hoping he plays an X-man.

I readed Timothée Chalamet. Please no..
He Looks in CMBYN more then 1940-Steve Rogers..

I see lots of good choices here.

I would like to throw in Oscar Isaac as well.

Dan Stevens or Charlie Hunnam are my picks for Adam Warlock

Armie Hammer or Alexander Skarsgård or Dan Stevens.

Glad we can agree on Dan Stevens as Adam Warlock

Ha, dan Stevens is the new fassbender. He’s fancast in everything!

Dan Stevens as Michael Fassbender as Tom Hardy as Adam Warlock.

Stevens would be good, though he would just be playing David Haller again. I’ll say this: Alexander Skarsgard would be just as good, it would be his CBM debut and he looks a lot more like something The Sovereign would make than Stevens (no offense.)

Adam would be a fun role to cast a non conventional actor in. Someone we wouldn’t normally see in a blockbuster, maybe even a bit Arthouse/performance role ish in

For example, it would be fun to cast an ezra miller type actor as Adam. Someone very out there and alien looking

I hate myself for suggesting this as he was suggested for everything a few years ago but.... Christian Bale?

You know who would be cool? Sergei polunin

He was great in murder on the orient express with Kenneth Branagh and he’s kind of got an evil Jason and his technicolor dreamcoat look which is Adam all over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"