Who would you like to see Iron Man hook up with?

Iron Man™

The Invincible Iron Man
Reaction score
Oh yes, I've dared to make this thread. I know I've made threads before about IM and the lovely women of the MU, but this is the official poll. There are two particular heroines who I think he'd be perfect with either.

Jessica Drew aka Spider-Woman, and Ms. Marvel.

Who would you guys choose and why?

I don't think he should hook up with any heroines. The guy already has a drinking problem. Ba dum bump :)

Seriously, no capes. Just a regular person maybe. Somebody that challenges him mentally while also being really hot. Maybe a young hot scientist who works for a rival company.

Now that he has Extremis I think he would make a cute couple with Johnny 5!:D:up:

Johnny 5? From short circuit?

Yeah, I don't know how he got out either. :o

let's see... who should iron man hook-up with? ... hmmm... how about... hmm... CAP'S SHIELD TO HIS FACE, B***!! J/k. if i had to choose between anyone, i'd have to be... Jessica. i kinda hate blondes. guys and girls.

COMICBOY said:
let's see... who should iron man hook-up with? ... hmmm... how about... hmm... CAP'S SHIELD TO HIS FACE, B***!! J/k. if i had to choose between anyone, i'd have to be... Jessica. i kinda hate blondes. guys and girls.

Yeah Jessica totally seems like the right choice. Not to mention how Tony and her had a bit of an exchange in issue #8 of his series. :cool: I'm going to try and find the picture now.

So far one and one for both ladies. :D

Anubis said:
Yeah, I don't know how he got out either. :o

I honestly can't think of any comeback for that one :confused: Maybe because it's 3 am here or something.

Jessica is WAAAAY more of turncoat than Tony is (I actually would not be suprised if she turned out to be working for AIM, but only as a cover story because she's working for Wakanda or Latveria or some crap like that at this rate). So I doubt Tony wouldn't date her out of pettiness. And he's already had a little of the Carol, and that seemed to be a decent thing going. I wish they would've kept that.

But it'd probably be easier to ask WHO he hasn't hooked up with?

Just so everyone knows where I stand on this......Ms. Marvel seems like a more appropriate choice IMO. Even though some think she's better of with Captain America, but I like to think of something happening between her and IM. :up:

msmarv001colv6final.jpg

I doubt she could date Cap for very long. Tony pre-Extremis and her would've made a decent "we're both recovering alchoholics" couple.

Mistress Gluon said:
I doubt she could date Cap for very long. Tony pre-Extremis and her would've made a decent "we're both recovering alchoholics" couple.

Yeah I agree completely. She's on IM's side in Civil War, so who knows...:up:

He should hook up with The Hulks fist. I hope Ironman gets killed in CW cause I've never like that fool. If not, the Hulk trashing him will be enough.
oh wait..he should hook up with Aunt May.

Slim31 said:
He should hook up with The Hulks fist. I hope Ironman gets killed in CW cause I've never like that fool. If not, the Hulk trashing him will be enough.
oh wait..he should hook up with Aunt May.

You sir, are next. :mad:

I actually wouldn't like to see him hook up with any of the above. If you keep the team coupling up with each other, everyone is in a pair and I think that's poor story telling. Some people are just supposed to be single. They don't need someone else to enhance their character.

He should hook up with Aunt May since they both have something in common, theyre hell bent on ruining Peter Parker's life for some odd reason.

Batman!!! We all know about Robin and Alfred, so why not Tony?

I'd actually like to see a Im book come out on a regular basis

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"