Who would you like to see Iron Man hook up with?

It's been coming out on time ever scince this new guy and Zircher took over.

None of the above. I have no idea what's been going on with Iron Man in the last few years, but I'd say Pepper Potts.

Tropico said:
AAWWWWWWWWW!:O

MechLove.jpg
Greatest picture this world has ever known.

Nah, she's gonna go to Wakanda and become one of BP's concubines after she leaves Reed.

Red X said:
She-Hulk?

I can see Tony dating She-Hulk, for sure. :up: She's on his side on Civil War isn't she? Yeah, I can see it working out well.

Didn't he date Sue Storm in the past? :confused:

RE: Sue- I'm pretty sure Namor would kick anyone's ass if she ever left Reed and someone else went after her. If it was T'Challa........actually, that'd be interesting to see people's reaction to the whole "white woman stealing the few black men around" thing (or not, since it might be cliche). Can you imagine it becoming the modern day War of Troy?:D

RE: She-Hulk- She-Hulk's about to get married to Man-Wolf (or whatever JJJ's son name is), so I think she might be off limits. At least until after Star Fox's trial which I'm pretty sure will make the whole thing go away.:rolleyes:

The Leaguer said:
Greatest picture this world has ever known.

Stop it! You're making me blush!!:o

I loved that issue where she kicked him in the cherries. God, my marbles hurt just thinking about a gamma powered foot to the crotch.

I don't even care. He punched a guy through the face. Iron man is good right now.

***** yeah, I've been campaigning Tony and Jessica for months now!!! :mad: :up:

Fo sho I'd like to see it happen.
g.gif

:D

Now someone post the panel between them please! :mad:

They had a panel? I can see it now
Jessica - "So Tony, why do they call you Iron Man?"
Tony - "Follow me and find out." *winks*
lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"