Wonder Woman 1984 General Discussion and Speculation - Part 2

gPAxBtE.png

I think Lynda Carter is in love with Gal...
I think Lynda Carter is in love with herself.

Pretty good trailer. All doubts about Pine being back are gone. Max Lord looks fun. Cheetah looks good, will look better with all the time they have.

Yeah they didn't go full on Cats with Cheetah which I am fine with, more of the classic human hybrid.

That shot of WW flying during daytime is so awesome

Also I love how she spins her lasso like Aquaman did lol

Good trailer. Finally she is flying after 4 movies. Maybe we can hear her being called "Wonder Woman" too.

edit: Walter Hamada just noted Flash was first named on Arrowverse so Flash was in the same boat for awhile, but now shes the only JLer not given their superhero moniker.

Great trailer, gives you better idea of the main characters. The first trailer was to get people interested in the movie as a sequel, this trailer is to give audiences an idea of the main characters.

I just hope that towards the end Cheetah will transition into full creature like appearance.

Cheetah looks cool but she kinda blends with the background, almost like camouflage. A bit more contrast would've been nice.

100% agree, the scene is too dark. And I know it’s just me, but her hair being blonde just doesn’t look right. I need to see clearer images because it difficult to get a clear view.

Too CGI, Patty said they were using a mix. Looks all digital to me.

To be fair the Cheetah shots in the trailer are action scenes so it's gotta be mainly CG.

Not gonna lie, her having blonde hair instead of reddish brown kinda bugs me. I’d like to see a really good pro-mo shot.

I think it looks good for what it is: CGI at night in a modern movie not made by Disney. You take what you can get. She looks considerably better and more comics accurate than Ares did.

The design itself is great and Wiig's performance and character arc show promise. I doubt she will be all CGI all the time, those were action heavy shots. I expect some bits where she's not moving around to be a mix of make-up and CGI.

Really enjoyed the trailer . Not a massive fan of the cheetah 'look' but Wiig seems to be doing great and the fight scenes look proper so I can easily ignore a slight nitpick.
Rather excited about this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"