Captain Marvel General Discussion and Speculation - Part 9

Heretic said:
She's a despicable stain on the geek community. She loves posting videos BEFORE the movie comes out that uses post credit images in the thumbnail, so you end up seeing spoilers just while browsing Youtube. Also, I tend to disagree with her to the point where I almost think she's making up some of her opinions just to rile people up.
Can't tell if she's trolling or deluded enough to think that it's ok to talk spoilers days before general release. She's been roasted by fans about this before, but she tries to defend her point and just continues to do it.

I remember HN Network did a spoilerish vid with the last Antman movie, but they listened to there fans and changed there thumbnails. Grace however just doesn't care or just has too many fanboys enabling her bad etiquette.

legendkillin said:
I haven't watched reviews in about 2 years. The only people I use to watch were Stuckmann, Andre "Black Nerd", and that one buff guy that is friends with Stuckmann. I never cared for their opinion though just watched because I was really bored, didn't have tv at the time. Then I just stopped watching them all together someday.

I did watch Jahns a few times and thought he was over the top and not interesting.

Yea I'm the same. If I'm certain I'm going to watch a movie, I never watch reviews. And I don't know what happened to Jahns, but I find his reviews pretty crappy nowadays. Maybe I've grown out of his style. Feels like he's phoning them in, and he does this thing where he spends most of the review transcribing half the movie instead of reviewing it.

I actually like listening to reviews after I watch a film because I like to hear different interpretations of the movie experience I had.

This film is ok at best and boring at worst. Full review when I get home.

Remember how Samuel L Jackson said that Captain Marvel could time travel? Well, he admitted to making it up.

"I made stuff up," he confessed. "I said she could time travel one time. It just jacked everybody up."

It's not SLJ's first rodeo in the MCU so he's not going to let something big like that (if it were true) out so randomly.

So IMDB says that Monica in this film is 11. If it takes place in 1995, Monica currently in the modern day MCU, as the events of Infinity War are happening is 35.

So IMDB says that Monica in this film is 11. If it takes place in 1995, Monica currently in the modern day MCU, as the events of Infinity War are happening is 35.
And depending on when CM2 happens, she'll be around 40. If they can possibly can DeWanda Wise back, that'd be potentially good casting for an older Monica.

i just seen this movie, overall its was very solid..specially on the script department, and the writing
, the movie feel very mature & not that typical corny stuff marvel use to do (GOTG,Spiderman) the twists are very clever, the story is just great .as a stand alone Super Hero flick i think its better than alot of movies...
now the big problem off this movie, is No way its possible to believe the fact, that the avengers didnt know about her, or the fact that Fury didnt tell them about her...this is something Marvel failed...the whole timeline is just a magic epic fail

In other words, get Gugu Mbatha-Raw on the phone.

And depending on when CM2 happens, she'll be around 40. If they can possibly can DeWanda Wise back, that'd be potentially good casting for an older Monica.
I definitely want her back as Monica.

In other words, get Gugu Mbatha-Raw on the phone.
I hope not. Monica growing up to become her is not believable. I still find it ridiculous that marvel replaced Terrence Howard with Don Cheadle, they didn't even try lol. And I'll admit I am biased, I've never been blown away be Gugu. DeWanda will make a great Monica, I first saw her on Shots Fired, she was phenomenal in it.

I can't believe SLJ played us, a lot of fans were really worried that Carol would be too OP

2 new Mondo posters have released:
Taylor_CM-Reg_Sm_1024x1024.jpg

CAptainMarvelVariant_GIF_1024x1024.gif

I'm due to see Captain Marvel this Saturday. But I may need a refund. I bought a ticket and they were supposed to send me an e-ticket, but they didn't, even though it confirmed that my payment had gone through and they gave me a reference number. Then later I was told there was a problem processing it, and it showed that the seat hadn't been reserved at all. So I had to purchase another ticket and this time they sent me an e-ticket confirmation. But I don't know what's happened to the earlier transaction. I don't want to have paid twice for this ticket. But I can't see until a few days whether my credit card has been charged twice.

i just seen this movie, overall its was very solid..specially on the script department, and the writing
, the movie feel very mature & not that typical corny stuff marvel use to do (GOTG,Spiderman) the twists are very clever, the story is just great .as a stand alone Super Hero flick i think its better than alot of movies...
now the big problem off this movie, is No way its possible to believe the fact, that the avengers didnt know about her, or the fact that Fury didnt tell them about her...this is something Marvel failed...the whole timeline is just a magic epic fail

Fury doesn't tell ****! The new helicarrier in Age Of Ultron? He probably said he won't deny or verify.

It's not that difficult to believe. Fury is not a spy, he is THE spy. His secrets have secrets.

Remember how Samuel L Jackson said that Captain Marvel could time travel? Well, he admitted to making it up.

"I made stuff up," he confessed. "I said she could time travel one time. It just jacked everybody up."

:funny: I love him.

I freaking knew it. It was just so random.

Speaking of Carol's powers, based on what she does in this movie I really wouldn't say she's physically stronger than Thor with Stormbreaker. They seem pretty equal to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"