Captain Marvel General Discussion and Speculation - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katheryn Winnick was also there:
katheryn-winnick-attends-marvel-studios-captain-marvel-premiere-on-picture-id1133735478

Pom Klementieff:
actor-pom-klementieff-attends-the-los-angeles-world-premiere-of-picture-id1128720044

Don Cheadle:
don-cheadle-and-bridgid-coulter-attend-the-los-angeles-world-premiere-picture-id1128720038
Distinguished guests. :cool:

Stop...

Clicking...

On...

Obvious...

Nonsense.

It is so ironic that so many prove so credulous when on paper the cross section of fans who grew up with the internet should mean being more savvy about what is and is not click bait.

Putting links in wiyhout telling us where they go is also part of the problem.

Stop giving unreliable sources of information traffic and we would solve half the problem.

Go ahead and make fun of your moms and dads for falling for "fake news" online but know that ya'll ain't got anything to crow about in that regards either, once more maybe it's worse since a lot of you should have been more exposed and acclimated to the modern media world of the last 25 years.

Stop...

Clicking...

On...

Obvious...

Nonsense.

It is so ironic that so many prove so credulous when on paper the cross section of fans who grew up with the internet should mean being more savvy about what is and is not click bait.

Putting links in wiyhout telling us where they go is also part of the problem.

Stop giving unreliable sources of information traffic and we would solve half the problem.

Go ahead and make fun of your moms and dads for falling for "fake news" online but know that ya'll ain't got anything to crow about in that regards either, once more maybe it's worse since a lot of you should have been more exposed and acclimated to the modern media world of the last 25 years.

Amen, the Admins should blacklist that site from the Hype also.

When you see talented actors who are into the source material, you have to hope they are given a shot one day.
Absolutely, brother. Winnick would be great for a number of Marvel-based characters, especially now that Disney's in the process of expanding its roster with X-Men and FF.

Absolutely, brother. Winnick would be great for a number of Marvel-based characters, especially now that Disney's in the process of expanding its roster with X-Men and FF.
Yeah, she’s bound to get something with so many properties and top roles being created. I’ll be very happy when she gets confirmed for something.

Don't believe everything you read. The writer of that article has been throwing major shade at the movie for quite some time and he's really got no accurate sources.
I don't believe a single word of this. Most of these actors no how the business work. You think a 2nd tier character like Scarlett Witch is mad she isn't the face of the MCU for the next phase?

Was Renner/Hawkeye mad that Chadwicks Black Panther got a big push from the studio? lol Give me a break.

Grace Randolph has dropped a post credit spoiler vid. :cmad::rant: It hasn't even been 24 hours ffs. I won't post the vid because even the thumbnail hints at the spoiler. She drives me nuts sometimes. :argh:

I’m like the one person on this forum who likes Grace Randolph.

Unabashedly, I might add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"