Wonder Woman 1984 General Discussion and Speculation - Part 2

I knew way b4 the reveal ppl would say the blonde hair looks bad. No wonder perez never used it. Brown please.

Looks fine. All of Cheetah's scenes were so dark. But I’m not really expecting much from this movie. I thought the first was fine but nothing great. This looks like it also has some nice cute moments but fairly generic otherwise besides the 1984 setting.

Yeah, instead of a release date the Posters are now saying "Only in Theaters"

Ef_1abHWoAAq7q1
This makes it seem like it’s only playing in 84 theaters

Looks fine. All of Cheetah's scenes were so dark. But I’m not really expecting much from this movie. I thought the first was fine but nothing great. This looks like it also has some nice cute moments but fairly generic otherwise besides the 1984 setting.

I feel like I've already seen the movie. The trailers have shown way too much for me and I feel like they've telegraphed it for me. I fee just like after the Spider-Man: FFH trailers. When watching the movie it wasn't until like the last 20ish minutes or so that I felt I hadn't seen something new.

My excitement for the DC movies is huge now. The Batman trailer was almost perfect and WW84 was great!

Can't say I'm really excited about Marvel's next movies, with the exception of Shang Chi and Dr. Strange 2. :)

I feel like I've already seen the movie. The trailers have shown way too much for me and I feel like they've telegraphed it for me. I fee just like after the Spider-Man: FFH trailers. When watching the movie it wasn't until like the last 20ish minutes or so that I felt I hadn't seen something new.
Unfortunately, nowadays that's true for most of comic book movies.

So many things overtaking superhero concerns that I almost missed this.

The trailer raises questions (I see people say she flies but is that only with the armor? Then why the lightning/lasso bit?) while giving a seeming definite answer to some other things.

I honestly was expecting it to look markedly "brighter" but... Not really to my eyes. Kudos for the commitment to bringing a character back in this case. No matter what they do there will be howls of outrage. It looks like there is going to be some weight with Wiig's Cheetah.

A solid trailer.

Unfortunately, nowadays that's true for most of comic book movies.

No, Marvel Studios/Feige do a much better job at it. They flat out deceive the viewer by putting in footage that isn't even in the final cut.

It's the Golden Eagle Armor.

4721896-6468231592-Gold_.jpg

Thanks. :) I am sure I could have googled it at some point and was going to do so, but I sort of forgot about it lol. Maybe it will be explained in the movie for people like me who would have no idea. Anyways still think a Hawkgirl movie could do well.

Wasn't overall happy with the look of "cheetah" wish they would work on it more...but excited for the movie overall

Steve : "Parachute pants ? Does everybody parachute now ?"

EgCs-OBUwAIwGmn

I'm glad it seems the full Cheetah transformation doesn't come until the end of the film, gives Wiig more a chance to act unencumbered.
I don't think the humour is going to be to my taste, but overall quite excited.

Do you think Lynda will have a cameo in the movie? Rumors had her playing an Amazonian priestess.
Saw this pic on twitter, (is this Lynda Carter ?) maybe it's from the movie, cannot confirm. If someone knows, pls comment.

Df4354213873.jpg

Saw this pic on twitter, (is this Lynda Carter ?) maybe it's from the movie, cannot confirm. If someone knows, pls comment.

Df4354213873.jpg
I'm pretty sure she was wearing this blouse on her DC Fandome guest appearance, it's not from the movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"