World Xmen: The animated series

They don't like it enough to discuss it:woot: OR maybe it has been discussed many times of the years?

Still the best intro of all time!

[YT]7IzSGvXc_PM[/YT]

...and still "my" X-Men...as much as I love the films...there's just something about the animated series...

and I don't mind the three person TAS party...more fun for us...

Its really a good intro, love it as well.
In myh ead the animated X men are the real xmen. Just like you say. :woot:

I've been watching this again (for the umpteenth time) and it's still my fav animated series.

It SO deserves to be released on Blu-ray by now! Come on Marvel/Fox or whoever, get a move on! :argh:

Yeah it should Starlord, except for the fact that in Holland every single cartoon is released in a very weird way. Wrong episodes on a DVD, few episodes etc. Its all screwed up :(

Hands down best quote came from Sabretooth mocking Wolverine

"What's wrong punk!? Can't take care of your woman.. your woman.. your woman"

Wolverine loses it after that lol

Last edited:
Hands down best quote came from Sabretooth mocking Wolverine

"What's wrong punk!? Can't take care of your woman.. your woman.. your woman"

Wolverine loses it after that lol

YES NEW LIFE IN THIS TOPIC!

x-men-animated-series-season-1-4-deadly-reunions-wolverine-sabretooth.jpg

Saw this, saved it and had to post it:

X-Men_zpslw2z38fz.gif

ETA: is it showing up properly? Maybe it's just on my end, but it keeps freezing...

Still awesome nonetheless...

I've been watching this again (for the umpteenth time) and it's still my fav animated series.

It SO deserves to be released on Blu-ray by now! Come on Marvel/Fox or whoever, get a move on! :argh:

Fox has no say on anything animated for X-Men it's all marvel.

Yeah a remastered edition with cast and crew commentary and behind-the-scenes documentaries would be amazing.

My most anticipated comics of the summer can't freaking wait. Everyone should pick these up starting next month!!

XM92_HIRES.0.jpg

3725e13a5f240f32f52abc2dc8d9db06.jpg

XMEN92-003-5b882.jpg

x-men_L22.jpg

You thought you and your pitiful x-men could stop me. Let the ice be your tombstone! Here lies Wolverine alone and defeated Ha Ha! No! You won't Cheat me of my revenge! Not even your mutant healing powers can keep you alive on a jungle ice in the middle of the artic. You'll die frozen and alone but I'll track you down just for the pleasure of burying your bones.

I still watch TAS just to reminisce over one of the big things that made being a kid in the 90s the best.

This show had everything. The voice talent was siiiick. Especially the epic VO artist who did Apocalypse. They picked the best version of the comics to depict. It's still awesome.

I just started to re-watch X-men Evolution i don't know why but there is something about the show that i just love

As much as I love TAS, Evolution's animation is the pinnacle of the X-Men in animation.

I disagree. Really wasn't a fan of Evolution's highschool setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"