World Xmen: The animated series

I got through Evolution in a foreign language. I have a personal aversion to the dubbing used in America for animated series.

This was the first thing that got me into X-Men, when I was about 11 or 12 years old, that is, in 97 or 98. Ever since, I've been a fan and my favorites are Rogue and Gambit and their relationship. I mean, that series wasn't completely for kids, was it? Too many mature things, even sexual stuff happening there XD It will always be favorite. I rewatched every episode about 5 years ago, in a period of about a month. I've been thinking about doing it again.

This was the first thing that got me into X-Men, when I was about 11 or 12 years old, that is, in 97 or 98. Ever since, I've been a fan and my favorites are Rogue and Gambit and their relationship. I mean, that series wasn't completely for kids, was it? Too many mature things, even sexual stuff happening there XD It will always be favorite. I rewatched every episode about 5 years ago, in a period of about a month. I've been thinking about doing it again.

I think you're me. :woot:

Currently, I'm re-watching The Animated Series :-D I'm almost finishing season 1 now. What do you guys think of the Evolution series? My opinion about it is: sure it's directed to kids and teens, sure some things are kind of silly; but I think it brought a lot of younger people to the X-Men world, and isn't that great? After the series, they wanted more X-Men stuff (not all of them, some) and got into the comics, TAS, movies and everything. So I say, why not? I did enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"