The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Your single, favourite shot from all of the Spider-Man movies?

...except they did by having Harry Osborn do it....

The emotional impact of the scene, cinemetography and score were enough to allieviate it. As a scene, and a piece of film, it was genuine, raw and powerful, enough to ellicit an emotional response from a wide range of people.

Frustrating to see something like that degraded by "wrong Goblin" arguements. The actual scene in the context of the film was just a beautiful piece of cinematic brilliance and it is what most directors would shoot for in that kind of scene.

In the Raimi movies Peter only ever used his powers when he was Spider-man, almost like the agility is an act he has to put on in order to be Spidey. He never really seemed to enjoy his powers as Peter, leading to feeling like there was a huge disconnect between Spidey and Peter, to the point where they felt like different people.
What about the Peter vs. Harry fight in the beginning of Spider-Man 3. He did use the powers there.

The emotional impact of the scene, cinemetography and score were enough to allieviate it. As a scene, and a piece of film, it was genuine, raw and powerful, enough to ellicit an emotional response from a wide range of people.

Frustrating to see something like that degraded by "wrong Goblin" arguements. The actual scene in the context of the film was just a beautiful piece of cinematic brilliance and it is what most directors would shoot for in that kind of scene.

:up: :up: :up:

Marc confirmed that her head did indeed hit the floor.

Whether that was before or after the snap, he didn't say, I think.

It seems the test audience didn't understand how the Web could have killed her so he had her head hit the ground which people got apparently

1. Seems like you're in a minority on "dated CGI" on that shot.

2. I liked a lot of the ASM/ASM 2 swinging shots. I'm talking like some Electro stuff, the damn eels, Spidey flying towards Alexsei as he is shooting, Spidey flying toward Rhino at the end (last shot) and the entire final battle with Electro etc.

3. I wasn't really proclaiming "I love the CGI in this shot." I was saying I liked the shot.

Fair enough.

I have a lot that i really like from both franchises.
This is one of my favorites.
tumblr_n52dk1Mv7S1roja8qo1_500.gif

I still cant figure out how to post photo darn it. Yeah that was a good one. There was a lot of great web swing in this movie. I alrease loved in sm3 when spider man comes in at the end and passed by a American flag for like 1 second and the music at that part was so great.

The church scene is Spider-Man 3 was awesome.
photo38la6.jpg

spidy_36.jpg

That was the one scene I had always wanted to see in a movie.

I am obsessed with this scene, probably my favorite scene of any Spider-Man movie. The cinematography and the score is so powerful. My favorite part of that scene is this:

ibvd9jkD4s84ne.gif

I also like this one from SM3:

Venomgif2.gif

Everything with the Symbiote was visually stunning.

Last edited:
I still cant figure out how to post photo darn it. Yeah that was a good one. There was a lot of great web swing in this movie. I alrease loved in sm3 when spider man comes in at the end and passed by a American flag for like 1 second and the music at that part was so great.

When your posting a picture click on the icon with the two mountains, then just paste the URL.

I am obsessed with this scene, probably my favorite scene of any Spider-Man movie. The cinematography and the score is so powerful. My favorite part of that scene is this:

ibvd9jkD4s84ne.gif

Everything with the Symbiote was visually stunning.

This shot came to mind for me as well. Excellent shot! :up:

sm3 is a guilty pleasure for me purely for eye candy, just for the scenes like the bell tower and waking up upside down next to the building, it's probably why it's the only Raimi film I own, haven't watched it since I bought it but still

I was always a fan of the venom story

Andrew reminded me of this in the Emma/Gwen thread, I loved this short scene:

spidergwen6.gif

Not sure if it was posted already :hrt:

The shot where Peter waits by the grave reminded me of something from (500) Days Of Summer.

Yeah Peter and Gwen were awesome!!

The grave scene was touching, very beautiful

You know in a book when you're reading a really emotional part of it and you kind of get this "airy fairy, I can't believe this is happening, downtrodden" feeling? It's really hard to describe, but it's kind of like things are a bit blurry and airy? Please tell me someone gets it! :)

Yeah, I felt that during the grave scene. The film had it's flaws, but you can't take away from that scene, my word, great insight into the other half of spiderman

You know in a book when you're reading a really emotional part of it and you kind of get this "airy fairy, I can't believe this is happening, downtrodden" feeling? It's really hard to describe, but it's kind of like things are a bit blurry and airy? Please tell me someone gets it! :)

Yeah, I felt that during the grave scene. The film had it's flaws, but you can't take away from that scene, my word, great insight into the other half of spiderman

Do you mean that you kind of go outside of yourself, leaving your body as an empty space frozen in grief and disbelief? If so I know how you feel :csad: Writing that made me feel very Tobemoguire :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"