• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, those fans who think it's best to cancel the HBO Max subscription after watching ZSJL will he counted among the people who just sign in to watch a movie / series and they cancel their subscription, they are part of the churn rate.

High churn rate (people who don't retain their suscription for more than (say) 2 months) indicates that the release (ZSJL) provided no tangible benefits to the Company, hence the Company will not take into account their demands in future.

Basically, such fans are harming the chances of Zack getting anything from HBO Max in future.

I wonder how much merchandise and blu ray sale are taken into account? If I were them I’d want it to be a brand that draws enough crowd that they could offer other goodies and genre that can retain something like 10% of them long term.

Maybe they are like if it reaches certain mega level, they will let ZS film Knightmare and JL2 back to back, a certain level - shoot 1 JL show, and if it’s okay level - give him a CW budget and demand a love triangle between Diana, Bruce and Barry for angsty teenager audience :funny:

#Restorethesnyderverse movement

ezgif-3-dcf4a3db3aee.gif

Just imagine if Warner had put in a little more effort into promoting the film.

I still wonder why the cast apart from RF didnt promote this movie. Jared Leto and RF carried the marketing for this. Why was Momoa silent? A day before ZSJL Gal was tweeting WW84 stuff, bizarre.

34646c01ffedb1f658f09ff52e622cb9fd357a89.gifv

30d4a009bd425d9dddefbdcbbcb5179fc11f0874.gifv

This scene sets up Patty Jenkins Third Wonder Woman film, whee it takes place in modern day and she will return to meet her mother. I assume Zack purposefully added it in the movie. It's odd that WB wanted to bury the movie which did a nice job of laying the groundwork for Aquaman (back in 2017, when Aquaman was to be released next year) and Flash.

Watching JusticeisGray JL and mann...it seems like this film was meant to be seen in this way. Even the girl who sings and smells Aquaman's clothes kinda fits better lol.

Now it helps that I was watching a black and white movie before this

I have to admit I’m not that fussed about the B&W version, which is a good job cause we aren’t getting it here in the UK as far as I know.

Kinda weird that they are dropping this out of the blue without any promo of any sort. But ehh, its still trending at #1 lol

Looks gorgeous. Will check out this version soon, but its not available legally in my country yet.

I'm going to watch Justice is Grey this weekend. I think it will look even better played on a large screen via High-Def digital projector. No motion blur whatsoever on projectors I hear.

Are they comparing the views of BW release and last week’s release? Then they can work out how big it is among general audiences?

Just a thought.

Or the gray edition release views will be used as “oh look, we release a random BW version and we still have a reasonable amount of feedback and views :funny:

I was just on HBOMax and it seems the only way to know this exists is if click on the Justice League movie then it pops up as one of the options below next to the extras and so forth. Anyone else notice that?

Spoilers?

Anyways I don’t have the energy to watch it till 2am every night so I have been watching the climax for a few nights in a row

That Flash score :hrt:

Could someone explain how he wasn’t affected at the time? Did the particles vibrate through him or something
"At the Speed of Force" and "Cyborg becoming/Human all too Human" are pure perfection.

Whedon is a really weird dude. Why would you include those pervy malegaze-y butt shots of Diana. Knowing what went on behind the scenes makes it even more reprehensible.

Spoilers?

Anyways I don’t have the energy to watch it till 2am every night so I have been watching the climax for a few nights in a row

That Flash score :hrt:

Could someone explain how he wasn’t affected at the time? Did the particles vibrate through him or something
Most likely he entered some variation of the Speed Force, and was not connected to time at that moment.

That entire sequence, from Supes showing up, to Flash doing his thing and The boom tube closes. That's just pure perfection.

I just want to say Lantern Venom (as a result of seeing your profile image) that ever since I first saw Far Sector in the comics I always thought she would be such an exciting character to bring to the DCEU. Like I feel like she would be so energizing if done right.

Thanks, Geo. I'm glad that she's being brought into the main continuity. The character has way too much potential to be done after 12 issues. N.K. Jemisin is a genius.

I still wonder why the cast apart from RF didnt promote this movie. Jared Leto and RF carried the marketing for this. Why was Momoa silent? A day before ZSJL Gal was tweeting WW84 stuff, bizarre.

I’ve been wondering that too. On the day of release nothing from Ben, Gal, or Mamoa. Mamoa is the most concerning one because that dude is Zack’s biggest cheerleader. Nothing on his social media for weeks about this. I know we shouldnt read too deep into these things but at the same time...really? Saying nothing at all about this?

Last edited:
Even with movies in between, it just doesn't feel right to have a Batman who "lost his way" so he starts killing people, and then all of a sudden Supermans death makes him stop. It just doesn't make sense to me, and never will. I don't buy it, even if I try to.

Batman's no-kill rule is problematic in the DCEU. Supes killed when necessary. Aquaman stabbed Steppenwolf in the back, seemingly in an attempt to fatally wound him. Wonder Woman...well, she seemingly kills any villain if she's angry enough. Batty's no-kill rule doesn't seem like it would be significant when his teammates have no problem using lethal force.

that was my biggest gripe with Daredevil season 2. Matt spent half of the season preaching to others you should not kill by any means and that almost got Elektra killed but at the end of the season he was like "i don't care if you kill or not as long as i don't"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"