Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Adam was in development for like a decade...sometimes it takes time. Duvernay has a lot of things she works on so it isnt like she is just going to do it over night.

So i know we’re all gushing about Darkseid and co but what the Hell is going on in those last shots of Flash and the explosion?

Damn, Zack. I just have one thing to say.

main-qimg-4f9663e3d44a5a252b1488a731e99d92

So i know we’re all gushing about Darkseid and co but what the Hell is going on in those last shots of Flash and the explosion?

No clue, but it looks wild. It's blue so maybe it's some sort of speed force explosion

It may happen but it’s been in development for so long it’s become one of those where I’ll believe it when I see it.

Sure sure, I can understand that

Man of Steel airs every week on TV and everytime it does I watch it. It's a very rewatchable movie, and very entertaining. And I say this as someone who disliked it when I saw it on theater.
I watch it every time I catch it on TV! The last movie I watched multiple times in the theater!!

I thought it would be John Cleese speaking for Granny Goodness. Might still be with someone else standing in.

Man of Steel airs every week on TV and everytime it does I watch it. It's a very rewatchable movie, and very entertaining. And I say this as someone who disliked it when I saw it on theater.

Felt the same. I was also a bit disappointed with MoS in the theater, mainly by the first act pacing and its Clark feeling a little bit too distant ,but everything seems to improve over time. The movie is definitely easy to rewatch, and I think that, year after year, it's been rehabilitated as a solid blockbuster and a decent origin story. As it should be imo.

Now, if I think BvS has a lower replay value, I have a feeling that Zack Snyder's Justice League will be closer to MOS in this area. It's a fairly straightforward quest type of story, punctuated by several great action pieces. I mean, you don't need more to make solid entertainment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back