• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League (The Snyder Cut Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came to post that I'm absolutely excited for this film and have enjoyed all of Snyder's DC films (although there's some characterizations I wish were different) and I can't wait until tomorrow to watch it with my brother! Still remember that MoS hype back in the day! Doing ny best to avoid spoilers haha.

Some of you have better willpower than me lol; I went ahead then downloaded; quality is pretty good (1080p). Good luck xD
Part of it is that my laptop is on its last legs so it would ruin the experience. Dammit I got my 50 inch smart tv for a reason. :p

Some of you have better willpower than me lol; I went ahead then downloaded; quality is pretty good (1080p). Good luck xD

329a9254bc5bb918373cd47c6724c4c9.gif

That's probably just as good as the p*** poor stream quality we'll get in the UK on Now TV :rolleyes:

I've got it set to record tomorrow morning at 7.10am
Have a 1-2-1 meeting with my boss at 9.30 then i'm all ready.
I literally can not wait for this!!!

been listening to this instrumental track from andrew wk to pump myself up for zsjl:

listening to it makes me think it can be a soundtrack to some big epic adventure.

Adapting/taking inspiration from Geoff Johns’ new 52 JL is perhaps the biggest mistake of all the alleged Geoff Johns creative mishaps. Burn everything New 52 except for Aquaman and his GL run.
I would also keep Scott Snyder’s Bats run, Swamp Thing, Azzarallo WW run and Demon Knights.

Did Snyder ever say what the timeline was between BvS & JL. I know the time difference between MOS & BvS is a year and a half just wondering how long Superman is supposed to have been dead.

Did Snyder ever say what the timeline was between BvS & JL. I know the time difference between MOS & BvS is a year and a half just wondering how long Superman is supposed to have been dead.
A few months after if I recall correctly.

Is it bad that I've been aimlessly looking at projectors and screens so I can make my basement into a theater for this? lol. Any of you have recommendations for a good projector that you can DM me?

Is it bad that I've been aimlessly looking at projectors and screens so I can make my basement into a theater for this? lol. Any of you have recommendations for a good projector that you can DM me?

what’s your budget

Love W.K! Always have!

yea!
been watching youtube videos where he performs acoustic versions of his songs...its gooood.
he takes these hard rocking songs and converts them to piano songs.
they end up sounding and feeling different, but still great.
sign of a true artist.

using all this positive energy music to get myself hyped for JL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"