2007 NCAA Baseball Thread

to be honest i dont know.... i havent had the chance to keep up with them... the couple games i caught looked promising... but that was a while back.... i hope they do well... but we couldnt keep a lead on UCLA... so either our bully stinks or UCLA is that good.... either way we gonna need tons of fire.. to make an impact

'SC is ok. That series against UCLA was when UCLA was really hot on that big streak. The streak continued for a while until the 5 game road skid.

#13 Clemson defeated #10 Coastal Carolina 15-3!

Clemson will play Mississippi State, the winner of the Tallahassee (FL) Regional, this weekend in a best-of-three series.

Stupid Louisville! :mad:

The Miami Hurricanes will prove everyone wrong. They will get to the College World Series in Omaha, Nebraska and make all the haters shut up because they are all jerks. Never forget this. :up:

lexwrongas0.jpg

Tigers Eliminated in Starkville

For the second straight day, Clemson claimed an early lead, but also for the second straight day, the pitching and defense weren’t able to hold it as the Bulldogs (38-20) swept the best-of-three series with an 8-5 victory Saturday in front of a record crowd of 13,715 at Dudy Noble Field.

Mississippi State is the first team to punch its ticket for the College World Series in Omaha, while the season for the Tigers (41-23) is over.

You said that the Hurricanes would get to the College World Series which is what you stated. Did that happen? No it didn't.
I am pretty sure that the Titans are going to be in the College World Series. They seem to be the Yankees of College Basball.

You can't be this dense.

Stupid Louisville! :mad:

Louisville beats your Hurricanes and you are calling them stupid. It's more the Hurricanes fault for expecting just because they made it to the Regionals 10 straight times that they would just win. The Hurricanes just couldn't get the job done and they only have themselves to blame not Louisville.:woot:
icon14.gif

You can't be this dense.

This is one of the best posts of this thread. It was so great that Mister J actually thought that his Hurricanes would make it in to the College World Series, yet they come up plenty short by not even making it in the Super Regional and they lose to a team until know that has never been to the College World Series.

This is unbelievably hysterical. Like a science project that yields never before seen results. I may have to call Ripley's.

So who do you think has a chance to win it all? I think UC Irvine could be the unknonw to take it all. Then again the Bulldogs could win or the Titans.

So I say that the Beavers repeat as the National Champs. I just love seeing NC coming so close but still losing.:woot:
icon14.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"