• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2020 NHL Thread: Puck off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Babcock and Peters are horrible people.

I just wish they would fire the guy so we can move on.
The younger players need younger coaches, as was proven recently in Toronto.
My Flames first line is GOLD when they p[lay, and right now, they are just not playing.
Big Save Dave can't win them all....

:csad:

I wouldnt really equate the two. Babcock is just kind of an ******* in the way that many older coaches are. Peters on the other hand, is a lowlife racist and was physically abusive to some of his players.

Babcock is psychologically abusive.

I was on the road this week visiting family in North Carolina, and got to go the Hurricanes game tonight. They have a great atmosphere, and beat the Capitals 6-4.

I was on the road this week visiting family in North Carolina, and got to go the Hurricanes game tonight. They have a great atmosphere, and beat the Capitals 6-4.

Awesome... sounds like the new owner is doing great things there... Whalers as alternate jerseys is great.
I still think he moves the team to Houston in 3 to 5 years :csad:

anyone actually watch the Winter Classic yesterday?

It was a pretty fun game. And great to see some new teams in it for a change.

anyone actually watch the Winter Classic yesterday?

It was a pretty fun game. And great to see some new teams in it for a change.

I still can't get over an outdoor game in Dallas... :huh:
But yeah, good game. :yay:

#turtlegate

I love Kassian.

The Seattle Sushi.
  • We'll roll over the rest of the NHL.
  • You come here looking for an easy victory, we'll have you singing a different tuna.
  • San Jose Sharks: Maki My Day
Seattle just might become my 2nd favourite Amercian NHL team :yay:

If they have a cool jersey with a lot of Pacific Coast native american artistic influence, I will break my rule and purchase my very first non-Canucks NHL jersey.

Canucks need to cede the blue/green color scheme to Seattle and go back to the red/black/gold flying skate uni's.

Canucks need to cede the blue/green color scheme to Seattle and go back to the red/black/gold flying skate uni's.

I dunno, I like the idea of two teams with Pacific Coast indigenous/Native American inspired uniforms playing each other. Seattle can add a bit of red and more black to their colour scheme, as those are other common colours in coastal art. Unless Seattle does choose the Kraken as their name, which is a total SMH thing if they do. They're going to be called the Krakheads, the Buttkraks, etc.

Not to mention "Kraken" is from Norse mythology, a legend in the North Atlantic Ocean.

It's like a team in Miami calling themselves the "Sasquatch"

Not to mention "Kraken" is from Norse mythology, a legend in the North Atlantic Ocean.

It's like a team in Miami calling themselves the "Sasquatch"

I'd be surprised if they pick anything but the Totems, given that name's history in Seattle

5dnuispypun41.jpg

well maybe I just went on their web cam and did it. #StayInside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"