• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2021 NFL - Some Fans Allowed?

They wasted a lot of time there. Still have 2 timeouts.

I don't think he got there. 4th down.

Donald won it. As it should be. Beautiful.

Last edited:
That is your ball game. Congrats to the Rams

Now I gotta pay an extra $100 for that V Day lunch.

Kupp or Donald MVP....Co-MVPs??

Those Stafford and Miller deals are looking pretty good right now.

Hell of a game. I was hoping the Bengals could pull it off but they'll definitely be back. Congrats to the Rams.

If Donald walked away tomorrow, he's a first ballot HOF inductee. He won't....

It is funny, every Bengals Super Bowl has ended basically same way. Just this time it was Stafford, not Montana
4x4XOCS.gif

Had a very bad weekend, but this has more than made up for most of. I'm really happy right now. Happy, my prediction was right. I'm happy for Donald. I'm happy for Kupp. I am beyond happy for Matt Stafford. That guy deserved it more than anything. I'm buying a jersey tonight.

The only person who doesn't deserve it is Sean McVay. **** that guy.

McVay going to undeserved flowers from media. He did everything to lose thst game. First defensive holding was to make up for the obvious offensive PI on thatv75 yd TD coming out of halftime

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"