2021 NFL - Some Fans Allowed?

Cowboys had a great comeback today. Thought the Jags would pull an upset today too.

Cowboys had a great comeback today. Thought the Jags would pull an upset today too.
Cowboys had a BS comback imo. They look in trouble, and I now I fully expect the usual 8-8 now. The Falcons aren't good enough to be winning against them in that manner imo.

Last edited:
Every time I think it can't get any worse for the Jets, it does. They have a bad offense, bad defense, bad coaching, bad players. Two games into the season and it already feels over.

The guys calling the game are idiots. Of course they were going to try the field goal. :funny:

Big dub. Carr really started kicking it in gear in the second half.

Waller is pretty much unstoppable! Entertaining game!

This was a great game and a huge win for my Raiders. Looking at our schedule we stand to have a good chance of being 4-1 or maybe even 5-0 (with the way the Chiefs have being playing) before our bye week. I mean if we knock off NE on Sunday and KC loses the Madden Bowl to the Ravens we'll be in the drivers seat. But I am getting a head of myself and just trying to take it one game at a time.

One last thing loved how they showed no respect to the Saints running the ball on them at 3rd and 10 for a touchdown.

I have a soft spot for certain teams, one of them is the Jaguars. Especially this year with them pretty much trading off some key players. I like Minshew and was glad to see him playing pretty decent the past two weeks. I pull for the Browns, because they have sucked so long man lol. I feel like they really don't have any excuses this year, team is loaded with talent.

Also this puts a smile on my face!

FB_IMG_1600822858893.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"