2021 NFL - Some Fans Allowed?

he bought it from the Kanye collection

A summary of watching LV v NE

Q1: Ok we got ourselves a game. LV D is finally stepping it up, LV O isn't as sharp but that's too be expected.
Q2: Hoodie made his adjustments but hey we're getting the ball back and we're only down by 3
Q3: Not great but still salavagebale.
Q4: Ok time for the the rally...OH FOR ****S SAKE CAN WE FORCE THEM INTO A GOD DAMN 3RD DOWN ALREADY? OH JOY A PENATY ON THE KICK RETURN AND LOOKIE THERE BOYS CARR GOT SACKED IN THE ENDZONE FOR A SAFETY? WAIT NO IT WAS A FUMBLE! FIND ME IN THE ALPS ALREADY!

ugh well 2-1 ain't shabby. But what started out as a hey it looks like our D is taking a step forward which is progress turned into "ai yi yi yi yi here we go again and we get the Bills next week."

Q1: Ok we got ourselves a game. LV D is finally stepping it up, LV O isn't as sharp but that's too be expected.
Q2: Hoodie made his adjustments but hey we're getting the ball back and we're only down by 3
Q4: Ok time for the the rally...OH FOR ****S SAKE CAN WE FORCE THEM INTO A GOD DAMN 3RD DOWN ALREADY? OH JOY A PENATY ON THE KICK RETURN AND LOOKIE THERE BOYS CARR GOT SACKED IN THE ENDZONE FOR A SAFETY? WAIT NO IT WAS A FUMBLE! FIND ME IN THE ALPS ALREADY!

ugh well 2-1 ain't shabby. But what started out as a hey it looks like our D is taking a step forward which is progress turned into "ai yi yi yi yi here we go again and we get the Bills next week."

You pretty much summed it up perfectly. I was impressed with the D with the first quarter. When I saw the offense struggle to score after we stopped them 3 times in a row... I was starting to think we were running out of chances to put points up. Especially with how Belechick makes the perfect adjustments... It was a bummer of a game, that's for sure. They handled Cam pretty well all game. That Burkhead RB was just destroying us.

That's pretty much how I saw the game. But as you said 2-1 isn't that bad and yesterday up until the final quarter it was still a winnable game.

Last edited:
The Jets don't have a good coach and unfortunately they don't have a good quarterback.

Man, I know it has to be rough being a Jets fan right now. I really hope they win this Thursday though. I was never that impressed with Dahnold either. Do you think they should get a decent free agent QB this year or next or draft again?

To my Raiders fans... As good as Carr can play, I'd be lying if I wouldn't be interested in seeing Mariota play when he's healthy. I just feel QBs gotta be mobile in this day and age. At least somewhat mobile. You rarely see Carr take off. Shoot Rodgers still runs with the ball when it presents itself.

Carr is taking some shots downfield, but he's still missing open receivers left and right and dink/dunking passes instead. Even in a press conference after the Pat's game, Gruden said Waller was open. I do feel Carr is on a short short leash right now.

As a Jets fan I would fire Gase if they lose this Thursday against the Broncos. Have Gregg Williams be your interim head coach and take former Lions OC Jim Bob Cooter off your staff and promote him to your OC. You have ten days for the new staff to implement some changes and see if they can jumpstart things.

As for Darnold, I'm alarmed about how bad he looks at times. Even with a bad coach and little talent around him he should be able to complete basic passes. The few times a receiver does get open he misses them. Every time he does make a nice pass he follows up with an interception.

Ideally, at the end of the season the GM hires a new coach and drafts a new quarterback and everyone is joined at the hip. Technically this isn't GM Joe Douglas' coach or qb. He was hired afterwards. I would cross my fingers and let him take control. He has stocked piled some drafts picks from the Jamal Adams trade. Unfortunately it is time to rebuild for the millionth time. Hopefully, one of these times they will get it right.

Carr is starting to revert back to the same old Carr again. He is a frustrating QB and we really need to work on our secondary.

Carr is starting to revert back to the same old Carr again. He is a frustrating QB and we really need to work on our secondary.

Its hard when out most lethal WR (Ruggs) is out. But yeah I haven't been too happy with DC these last two weeks ether. Also our Secondary is so thin at this point its translucent.

But its Fumble-19 that's really pissing me off. Fumbles have really screwed us over these last two weeks

Its hard when out most lethal WR (Ruggs) is out. But yeah I haven't been too happy with DC these last two weeks ether. Also our Secondary is so thin at this point its translucent.

But its Fumble-19 that's really pissing me off. Fumbles have really screwed us over these last two weeks
That and just some calls that should be going our way aren't.

Too many turnovers man. It sucks. I think we could have won that one bar that Waller & Carr fumble.

Carr has always had a hard time holding onto the ball under pressure. Did it last week that ended up in a TD for the Pats... He must have tiny hands or something.

I don't blame him too much for the game. Our defense has been awful the whole year for the most part.

If we end up going 2-5 do we go ahead and give Mariota a shot?

I want Sam Darnold to pan out for that organization but if he doesn't then he doesn't. He's not Daniel Jones where I hope he fails. Sorry Giants fans but hey I do think it would be neat if you got a real QB like Trevor Lawrence.

Neither the Jets or Giants can get into the end zone.

Too many turnovers man. It sucks. I think we could have won that one bar that Waller & Carr fumble.

Carr has always had a hard time holding onto the ball under pressure. Did it last week that ended up in a TD for the Pats... He must have tiny hands or something.

I don't blame him too much for the game. Our defense has been awful the whole year for the most part.

If we end up going 2-5 do we go ahead and give Mariota a shot?
I say yes to giving Mariota shot because you got to know what you have or go out and trade up for the #1 pick to get Trevor Lawrence.

Texans fans daydreaming about possibly landing Eric Bienieny in the off-season.....

Pfft. I know the Texans are in a hole because of Bill but who knows if Judge is going to be gone for sure. Plus I just hope he doesn't go to New York unless they fire the GM.

Brady looking daze and confused . :wowe:

Nice to see the Vikes finally get a win. Not seeing a Victory on Sunday Night Football against Seattle.

It was wild seeing Brady forget what down it was. Overall the Bears vs Bucs was a good game though.

So far the winless teams are: Giants, Jets, Falcons, Texans. Who gets their first dub this weekend?

My Raiders fans, how are we going to beat the Chiefs? Lol!

The Texans play the Jaguars so they seem the most likely of the winless teams to pick up their first win. I actually think the Jets might have a chance. Flacco is in for the injured Darnold, Bell returns at running back and the Cardinals are better but they're not a juggernaut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"