2021 NFL - Some Fans Allowed?

Man, I really like the Chargers new QB. He's a little bit erratic at times, but he's not even in his teens as far as games started in the NFL.

Looks like the Chargers aren't going to need their 4th quarter collapse.

9-3 Browns!!!! Shocked they beat the Titans. Love it

This has been the most excruciating Jets season. Winning hurts our chances for the number one pick but losing still never feels good. I just want to get to the end of the season and clean house.

This has been the most excruciating Jets season. Winning hurts our chances for the number one pick but losing still never feels good. I just want to get to the end of the season and clean house.

And so it begins......

A couple thoughts from yesterday.....

Is there anyone out there who knows which Goff is going to show up? Does he have some kind of Mr Hyde drink or something?

The Washington Swamp?

Washington just beat Pittsburgh and I still can't believe it.

I honestly am not shocked. Steelers were 11-0, but past few games cracks were not just showing but were getting wider. I told my friend on short rest vs Washington's over a week rest, I thought they may win.

The scenario I am hoping for: Browns win next 3, Steelers lose to Bills and Colts ....Week 17 becomes a winner take all for the North!

In hindsight, the formula of “Ron Rivera + Great Defensive Front + Alex Smith” really should have been evaluated as scarier going into the game than it was. While them as the underdog was still the right call, it wasn’t a question so much of “Can the WFT have their best day of the season while Pittsburgh has their worst?” and more “Is this going to be closer to a shootout by Pittsburgh or a knife fight from Washington?”

Like... don’t score low if you’re facing Alex Smith. He loves low scoring games, because his preferred style is the passing equivalent of “prison rules”: relentless stabbing at the enemy defense to inflict quantity of gradual yardage damage instead of quality of yards per play.

Man, I really like the Chargers new QB. He's a little bit erratic at times, but he's not even in his teens as far as games started in the NFL.
He was who I wanted the Raiders to draft for their new QB.

He was who I wanted the Raiders to draft for their new QB.
I think the Chargers can be dangerous next year. Right now they're sitting 4 or 5 in the draft. This draft is going to be a bit of a crapshoot with the number of college games played.

I think the Chargers can be dangerous next year. Right now they're sitting 4 or 5 in the draft. This draft is going to be a bit of a crapshoot with the number of college games played.
They'd better get Stingley if he declares for the draft

I find myself rooting for the Jaguars.

I find myself rooting for the Jaguars.

Are you a Jets fan? What has happened to the Jags over the last few years boggles my mind. They've gone from being a very good team on the upswing to.......this.......

Are you a Jets fan? What has happened to the Jags over the last few years boggles my mind. They've gone from being a very good team on the upswing to.......this.......

Yeah. I'm a Jets fan. For the first time ever I'm hoping we lose. It's still tough to root against your team though. When Ruggs caught the TD is was both painful and yet I felt relief too. If Jets win a game they might lose the tie-breaker to the Jags. I've caught some of the Jags games on Red Zone and they look to be putting up a decent effort.

Good luck with your Raiders.

Yeah. I'm a Jets fan. For the first time ever I'm hoping we lose. It's still tough to root against your team though. When Ruggs caught the TD is was both painful and yet I felt relief too. If Jets win a game they might lose the tie-breaker to the Jags. I've caught some of the Jags games on Red Zone and they look to be putting up a decent effort.

Good luck with your Raiders.

It wouldn't be the first time for me. A few years ago, I was pissed because we did well at the end of the year. LOL.

I take it you aren't enthralled with your current QB situation? :o

At this point, I'm just rooting for the Chargers to lose out. Get the best pick you can.....reminds me of some of my bad old Raiders days.

Haven't seen Atlanta play yet until today. They are a really, really bad team.

Steelers are certainly not as good as their record.

Thank you Raiders, for the easy win today. Made Phillip Rivers look a decade younger today and like we have Derrick Henry as well. :D

Sigh. Again, same old Browns. You will always be little brother until you can actually beat the Ravens and Steelers. I don't care that the game was close. It was a loss. Period. You ever want to be anything more than a sometimes relevant but usually crappy franchise? You want to win the AFC North for the first time ever one day? You gotta win these games. You have to beat THIS team.. You don't get extra credit for making it a game.

they had the Ravens dead to rights. 4th and 5 on their own side of midfield and they give up a 50+ yard TD. They stop them there, they likely run out a good portion of the clock and at worst pin the Ravens deep with no timeouts

they had the Ravens dead to rights. 4th and 5 on their own side of midfield and they give up a 50+ yard TD. They stop them there, they likely run out a good portion of the clock and at worst pin the Ravens deep with no timeouts

But what happened? 50 yard bomb to the house. Coulda. Woulda. Shoulda. Losing is losing. Do you think had the Ravens lost that game, they would have just been happy it was close? No. Teams with a winning culture don't do that. I am not one who wants to see them compete with the Ravens or Steelers. I want them to BEAT the Ravens or Steelers and become legitimate threats to do something. Losers get moral victories. Winners win.

That being said, can I recognize progress? Sure. The Browns have an actual offense and Baker has shown immense improvement. These are good things. But again, part of building a winning is culture is...winning. Especially against your "rivals" and the situation the Browns were presented with could have been a moment that helped get them to that next tier. Some may be happy to accept the moral victory. But I am not. If you want to ever be in a conversation to be a top dog in the division or a Super Bowl contender, these moral victories have to become real victories. That's just how it is.

I am not sure how good the Browns actually are. They feel like the team that could very well end up under .500 again next season. They still haven't made the playoffs this year, and if I had to bet, I don't think they will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"