2021 NFL - Some Fans Allowed?

I am not sure how good the Browns actually are. They feel like the team that could very well end up under .500 again next season. They still haven't made the playoffs this year, and if I had to bet, I don't think they will.

Their schedule is favorable. They play Giants, Jets, and Steelers. The New York games are ones they should win, but they can't sleep especially on the Giants. So even if they lose to the Steelers, that is 11-5. Really all they need at that point would be the Dolphins to lose 1 game, and they play the Patriots, Raiders, and Bills yet. That's a pretty brutal stretch. Browns already hold tie breakers over both the Colts and Titans. One of the 2 will likely lose a game

I think they will get in, but what the Browns need in the off-season is help on defense. They have a good defensive line, but awful secondary and linebackers. That needs a lot of attention in the off-season.

Last edited:
Their schedule is favorable. They play Giants, Jets, and Steelers. The New York games are ones they should win, but they can't sleep especially on the Giants. So even if they lose to the Steelers, that is 11-5. Really all they need at that point would be the Dolphins to lose 1 game, and they play the Patriots, Raiders, and Bills yet. That's a pretty brutal stretch.

I think they will get in, but what the Browns need in the off-season is help on defense. They have a good defensive line, but awful secondary and linebackers. That needs a lot of attention in the off-season.
I have a sneaking suspicious they will lose to the Giants, who need the win themselves.

The Dolphins are interesting because, while their schedule looks like it should be difficult, but the Pats and Raiders are done, and the Bills might not have anything to play for the last week.

I think my Colts need to sweep and with how Pittsburgh is playing right now, we just might.

The Browns can't end up tied with the Ravens. They lost to them twice.

I have a sneaking suspicious they will lose to the Giants, who need the win themselves.

The Dolphins are interesting because, while their schedule looks like it should be difficult, but the Pats and Raiders are done, and the Bills might not have anything to play for the last week.

I think my Colts need to sweep and with how Pittsburgh is playing right now, we just might.

The Browns can't end up tied with the Ravens. They lost to them twice.

No, but they have the tie breakers with the Titans or Colts. Titans have a date with Green Bay as of yet.

As long as the Browns take care of their own business, they're fine. If they lose to the Giants, then yeah I would agree with you. But I think they're gonna win that game. The Browns have done a good job beating the teams below .500, it is the above .500 teams that they have struggled. All of their losses are to teams currently over .500, and I think they match up well with the Giants. So not a gimme, but I think they get it.

No, but they have the tie breakers with the Titans or Colts. Titans have a date with Green Bay as of yet.

As long as the Browns take care of their own business, they're fine. If they lose to the Giants, then yeah I would agree with you. But I think they're gonna win that game. The Browns have done a good job beating the teams below .500, it is the above .500 teams that they have struggled. All of their losses are to teams currently over .500, and I think they match up well with the Giants. So not a gimme, but I think they get it.
Did not consider the Titans, but I will definitely take the loss. :D

It's going to be fun to see. I honestly don't know, and considering it's the Browns I could see a bit of a choke, but they do have plenty of outs. That said, if they somehow lose to the Jets... well then they just can't be helped. :o

Damn, didn't get to watch the game, but I was really pulling for the Browns to win last night. Just wanted a little more hope that my wretched Pats team could maybe squeak into the playoffs :funny:

Oh well, they're a god awful team this year and really need to make a lot of moves this off-season if they want to even sniff their best days again.

Their schedule is favorable. They play Giants, Jets, and Steelers. The New York games are ones they should win, but they can't sleep especially on the Giants. So even if they lose to the Steelers, that is 11-5. Really all they need at that point would be the Dolphins to lose 1 game, and they play the Patriots, Raiders, and Bills yet. That's a pretty brutal stretch. Browns already hold tie breakers over both the Colts and Titans. One of the 2 will likely lose a game

Until last weekend, I thought the Giants were definitely going in the right direction. They looked like carp against the Cards. Either they really suck or that was a one off.

Until last weekend, I thought the Giants were definitely going in the right direction. They looked like carp against the Cards. Either they really suck or that was a one off.

Right now, I hope that same Giants team shows up :o

If you are a Giants fan, sorry....but we need this :hehe:

Right now, I hope that same Giants team shows up :o

If you are a Giants fan, sorry....but we need this :hehe:

I'm not. Don't like any team named Giants. :argh:

It just occurred to me that the Browns lost to the (former) Browns who also won a Super Bowl. Man, you guys really got screwed over. Not trying to rub it in of course.:p

It just occurred to me that the Browns lost to the (former) Browns who also won a Super Bowl. Man, you guys really got screwed over. Not trying to rub it in of course.:p
Of course this is all the Colts fault. Moving out in the middle of the night is exactly how we ended up with the Browns leaving Cleveland Browns in the first place. :o

Thanks, not like we don't get that reminder every time they curb stomp us and how every montage is always like "Hey look how much yall have sucked!!!! Remember this awful loss. Or this one!!! Hey, you guys remember 0-16!!!" Yes... yes we remember!!!!! :argh:

Thanks, not like we don't get that reminder every time they curb stomp us and how every montage is always like "Hey look how much yall have sucked!!!! Remember this awful loss. Or this one!!! Hey, you guys remember 0-16!!!" Yes... yes we remember!!!!! :argh:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

2015-17 was an absolutely brutal run. 2015 being the high point. Anyway, I almost always root for teams that haven't won recently, so I'll pick the Browns to upset the Chiefs in the AFC Championship.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

2015-17 was an absolutely brutal run. 2015 being the high point. Anyway, I almost always root for teams that haven't won recently, so I'll pick the Browns to upset the Chiefs in the AFC Championship.

Well...you will be hard pressed to find anyone who hasn't won longer than the Browns:hehe:

So my Raiders season ended last night and once again our D didn't show up or forgot they had a game to play. Personally I would love to go and get a new QB this draft but I think we need to spend our draft picks improving the defense that is not there at the moment.

Selfishly, that Raiders loss gave my Browns more breathing room. Browns can't get passed over by Raiders unless they win out and Browns lose out. So, that makes me happy. Now just need those pesky Dolphins to lose a game or 2 :o

Go Patriots! :hehe:

Last edited:
Selfishly, that Raiders loss gave my Browns more breathing room. Browns can't get passed over by Raiders unless they win out and Browns lose out. So, that makes me happy. Now just need those pesky Dolphins to lose a game or 2 :o

Go Patriots! :hehe:

Those fish look pretty tough. They surprised me.

Big win for my Brownies

The Rams are so inconsistent. :eek:

Big wins for the Colts today. Very happy.

I cannot say I am surprised it was the Rams who lost to the Jets, honestly. Jared Goff is a dude who has never impressed me. Yeah he has some big games, but when he is bad he is baaaaaaaaad.

So much going on for my Browns. They can technically still win the AFC North, but that requires the Steelers to lose out. Which....they play the Bengals tonight. Not optimistic. But if that somehow goes down, Colts vs Steelers is one I can see them losing. Of possible, I want the Browns to win the division, obviously.

But the Browns clinch a wild card next weekend if they beat the Jets (I know the Jets won but....come on, they got this) and one of the following happens:

Colts lose to Steelers
Or
Dolphins lose to Raiders
Or
Ravens lose to Giants

I will wait and see what happens tonight before rooting for the Steelers. As a Browns fan, that prospect hurts my soul, lol! Plus I want to see how the MNF game goes and see if maybe Cincy shocks the world. But that said.....Raiders bouncing back and beating the Dolphins Saturday would be nice :o

Yeah. I'm a Jets fan. For the first time ever I'm hoping we lose. It's still tough to root against your team though. When Ruggs caught the TD is was both painful and yet I felt relief too. If Jets win a game they might lose the tie-breaker to the Jags. I've caught some of the Jags games on Red Zone and they look to be putting up a decent effort.

Good luck with your Raiders.

I don't quite know what to say to you. It appears the Jets missed out on the consensus #1 pick. This is all (Raiders) deja vu to me. Bummer.

Would someone mind telling me which Ram team is going to show up on a weekly basis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"