2021 NFL - Some Fans Allowed?

Man. Steelers have to get going in this half fast. Otherwise....they may lose to the Bengals?

I don't quite know what to say to you. It appears the Jets missed out on the consensus #1 pick. This is all (Raiders) deja vu to me. Bummer.

Would someone mind telling me which Ram team is going to show up on a weekly basis?

Yeah. We won the game but likely lost the number one pick. It's pretty brutal. Not only did we need the number one pick for Lawrence but it makes the head coaching job more attractive. This has been the worst season I've experienced and now I don't even see light at the end of the tunnel.

As for the Rams, they slept-walked through the first three quarters and Goff showed me nothing.

Well...next week just got more interesting

Well...next week just got more interesting

Yeah. For sure. I was thinking about you when Pitt lost. They have to play the Colts who have EVERYTHING to play for. The Titans are going against Green Bay and that's far from a gimme. Right now, the Titans are tied with the Colts. Pitt is in trouble. If things go the way I think they will, it's gonna come down to Browns v Steelers at Cleveland. Man, a month makes a bit of a difference. Eh?

You must be flippin' out. I could see the Brownies crushing your hopes in week 17, but maybe this is the year.

Yeah. For sure. I was thinking about you when Pitt lost. They have to play the Colts who have EVERYTHING to play for. The Titans are going against Green Bay and that's far from a gimme. Right now, the Titans are tied with the Colts. Pitt is in trouble. If things go the way I think they will, it's gonna come down to Browns v Steelers at Cleveland. Man, a month makes a bit of a difference. Eh?

You must be flippin' out. I could see the Brownies crushing your hopes in week 17, but maybe this is the year.

That's life as a Browns fan. They can crush you at any moment. But... it is 2020. Wouldn't this be so 2020?

If the Browns had only won that game against Baltimore...
But anyway, that final game against Pittsburgh is going to be crazy good.

Being a Steelers fan,I honestly have little hope for this team now. I can't see them winning their final 2 games or even a playoff game. Although,sports can be weird. You never know what can happen.

Being a Steelers fan,I honestly have little hope for this team now. I can't see them winning their final 2 games or even a playoff game. Although,sports can be weird. You never know what can happen.

You never know, but they aren't exactly peaking at the right time. They are going to have a very tough time next week. They are going up against a team (The Colts) that has everything to play for and appears to have turned a corner. Rivers is being very efficient at QB, they seem to have established a very good running game, and their run D has been solid the last few weeks. I don't like the Steelers' chances. I don't see any way for the Jets to beat the Browns and then......

But, as you say, this is the Fing NFL.

The ****ing Raiders, I swear to God. I am sitting here with my brother watching them think they are so smart by running down the clock and taking the FG instead of the TD. I knew they were going to blow it. I told my brother exactly how it would happen. They should have taken the TD and went for 2 but no. They left 20 seconds on the clock, didn't play the proper defense and grabbed he QB's facemask. The Dolphins had an extra play. Gruden and the Raiders are still complete trash. Ugh.

Raiders could have helped my Browns out so much. Especially since like the Browns entire WR Corp is now on the Covid list.

This kind of thing never happens for the Dolphins. I'm waiting for the ground to swallow my residence or something.

Raiders could have helped my Browns out so much. Especially since like the Browns entire WR Corp is now on the Covid list.
Seriously? That is some kind of bad luck. Hope for your sake the Brownies can pull through.

My Raiders choked once again. We need to upgrade our defense and in the same we need to start looking for our QB of the future.

Seriously? That is some kind of bad luck. Hope for your sake the Brownies can pull through.

You and me both. Very nervous for this game now. If the Browns lose this game, I don't think they're getting in.

Outside of the Seahawks game, the Jets have been more competitive recently. They lost by 3 to the Patriots, lost by 6 to the Chargers, had the Raiders beat until the last ten seconds and upset the Rams. They're usually pretty good against the run but Quinnen Williams is out for the rest of the season. If the Jets play the run well again then they can make it a game.

You and me both. Very nervous for this game now. If the Browns lose this game, I don't think they're getting in.
Well hopefully my Colts can do their part to help you to a division title. You know, while we try to help ourselves. :D

Outlook for Browns not good. Watching the stat tracker on ESPN, and Jets are dominating them. Sigh

Colts!?!?! And here I thought you were sorta normal.:cwink:
I had no choice! As a kid all the California teams were off limits for one reason or another. :funny:

I was a Niners fan for like the first 5 years of my life, and then they traded Montana, and my mother forbade me from supporting them. She bought me Chiefs gear just to prove her point. I have kid photos of me in Niners, Chiefs and Colts stuff and it is hilarious. :lmao:

Outlook for Browns not good. Watching the stat tracker on ESPN, and Jets are dominating them. Sigh
Still early. Only down 10. Have to hope to stay close and then attack in the second half.

Rivers old man arm still has something left! :mrk:

Still early. Only down 10. Have to hope to stay close and then attack in the second half.

Rivers old man arm still has something left! :mrk:

I hope so obviously, but they have been unable to run and Baker is getting sacked a lot. Those kinds of games are when Baker looks like the worst ever

I hope so obviously, but they have been unable to run and Baker is getting sacked a lot. Those kinds of games are when Baker looks like the worst ever
How does one account for the Jets trying to blow the chance at a potential all timer at QB? These last two weeks feel like the most Jets thing ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"