2021 NFL - Some Fans Allowed?

That was a rough hit on Dalton. Felt bad for him on that one.

Raiders defense is just a mess. How you gonna contain Mahomes like you did but not even put up a fight or pressure Brady at all. Defensive Coordinator needs to gooooooo. Also some bad calls. Not even sure what Gabe Jackson did to get ejected?

It really says a lot about the heart & current mindset of that Cowboys team when they see their quarterback get blasted like that & not 1 of them even get in the face of Bostic let alone do what they should have & tried to punch the head off him.

The Raiders game upset me because that was a game we should've won but gave away.

Two predictions this year

1. Bill Belichick will retire
2. NY Jets will not win a game

The weird thing is the best chance the Jets might have at winning a game is New England.

What happened to Cam Newton? The last time I saw him play was against the Niners in early 2017. The Panthers whipped the Niners that day, and I remember him being a pretty good QB. The guy I saw against the Niners last week didn't look like he'd ever studied an NFL playbook.

he got his ego handed to him and he hasn't recovered since

Raiders played a good game. Proud of my boys and DC is looking better. While I still don't think he's are long-term solution he will do until better comes along.

So depressing to watch this Eagles-Cowboys game. Both teams do not want to be out there right now

I turned it off. LOL. Holy S***! What a snoozer. The Cowboys QB needs to go back to high school so he can get a legit start. I guess Dalton will be back for the next game, but, man.....that was a pathetic performance (until I turned it off and went to election coverage). I'm gonna guess it didn't get much better until the very, bitter end.

I feel bad for the Chargers, but they just seem to manage to go all Clippery at the end of the game. I really like their QB though. He makes mistakes, but I think he's gonna be a good one. Maybe the Cowboys can trade their current QB for him.....DiNozzo or whatever his name is.

I turned it off. LOL. Holy S***! What a snoozer. The Cowboys QB needs to go back to high school so he can get a legit start. I guess Dalton will be back for the next game, but, man.....that was a pathetic performance (until I turned it off and went to election coverage). I'm gonna guess it didn't get much better until the very, bitter end.

I feel bad for the Chargers, but they just seem to manage to go all Clippery at the end of the game. I really like their QB though. He makes mistakes, but I think he's gonna be a good one. Maybe the Cowboys can trade their current QB for him.....DiNozzo or whatever his name is.
to be fair to the chargers, their team is decimated by injuries. even if they're 2-5, they have been highly competitive for the entire season

to be fair to the chargers, their team is decimated by injuries. even if they're 2-5, they have been highly competitive for the entire season

True, but do they HAVE to lose EVERY game in the 4th quarter?

Went to the Raiders vs Browns game. Super cold, started snowing... but it was a good time. Especially since they got the dub. Gotta say, Browns fans are probably one of the most loyal fan base aside from the Raiders.

It really says a lot about the heart & current mindset of that Cowboys team when they see their quarterback get blasted like that & not 1 of them even get in the face of Bostic let alone do what they should have & tried to punch the head off him.

I was a season ticket holder for 10 years (or something like that) for the Raiders when they came back to Oakland and am thinking about how Lincoln Kennedy would have reacted to something like that. D Lineman hated playing against that dude. I heard Marcellus Wiley talking about what it was like to line up against him. LOL.

Only the Chargers have a chance at out Clippering the Clippers.

That ending to the Raiders game gave me a Red Fox's heart attack for a moment there.

Last edited:
Carr is being the player we have been wanting to see since his rookie season, at least for the most part.

Yeah, that game dang near gave me a heart attack. Onto Denver! Let's get Ruggs more involved. Use in him slant routes or something. He doesn't always have to go deep.
Also, I really thought the Jets might get a dub last night.

Carr is being the player we have been wanting to see since his rookie season, at least for the most part.

Yeah, that game dang near gave me a heart attack. Onto Denver! Let's get Ruggs more involved. Use in him slant routes or something. He doesn't always have to go deep.
Also, I really thought the Jets might get a dub last night.
This is the Carr that if not for getting that broken leg had us to first place in our division. Hopefully he can keep this up but it also helps up now that the front line is protecting him and he has some good people to throw to.

Last edited:
Two predictions this year

2. NY Jets will not win a game

giphy.gif

I thought about putting money on that, but I actually do see two potential wins for the Jets. Vs the Chargers in a couple weeks and then in Week 17 vs the Pats

i'd put money on the jets not losing this week :awesome:

I don't see the Jets beating the Chargers. First off, they aren't as good. Secondly, the Chargers are losing their games later and later into the 4th quarter. Last week, it was the last play. I suspect their "streak" is about to come to an end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"