2022 World Cup Qatar

It's is...

... and the "Ha! Ha! Go woke, go broke!" reactions (not here) aren't helping...
What does it mean? What are people complaining about? Having more races in the team?

Grats to Marvel Fan. Japan needed a miracle and they got one.

Thank you :)

It is truly history being made here.

Of course this is not the first time we ever advanced to the round 16...but the way we did it that would make it very special compared to our previous accomplishments.

Besides defeated Germany and Spain...we are at the top of the group! This squad and this World Cup surely won't be forgotten for a long time.

Thank you :)

It is truly history being made here.

Of course this is not the first time we ever advanced to the round 16...but the way we did it that would make it very special.

Besides defeated Germany and Spain...we are at the top of the group! This squad and this World Cup surely won't be forgotten for a long time.
You should have beaten Costa Rica too lol. Amazing times for Japan. And who knows what's left to come. The best things is your players never give up, and play as a team.

@Iceman @BlackFox
It's a long way to go the Final, (especially for us)..but let's hope so...:D

I would definitely support England too. Hehe :)

England vs France
Spain vs Portugal

Brazil vs Argentina

Nice ties!!

That would be some tasty QF matchups but after what we have seen its doubtful it will work out that way, haha.

You should have beaten Costa Rica too lol. Amazing times for Japan. And who knows what's left to come. The best things is your players never give up, and play as a team.

Yeah...hahaha.
But what happened, happens.
Lost by C.Rica is a good reminder for us to not ever underestimated nor over confidence upon your opponents (thankfully we responded in a big way) :)

Last edited:
Japan are really good team to watch as well, they actually attack (ok second half they dug in but in the context of the match it made sense), they really are a dangerous side and will not be scarred of anyone having beaten Spain and Germany. They have a lot of speed on the counter which will hurt anyone.

Germany in Championships
WC 2022 RR
EC 2020 R16
WC 2018 RR
Three disappointing events in a row, such a joke. :csad: Flick will stay as the trainer, he announced. EC 2024 will be fun with Germany hosting it.

Then I go with my 2nd favorite team including my man Harry Kane for the rest of this event. Its time football coming home. :ali:

Germany in Championships
WC 2022 RR
EC 2020 R16
WC 2018 RR
Three disappointing events in a row, such a joke. :csad: Flick will stay as the trainer, he announced. EC 2024 will be fun with Germany hosting it.

Then I go with my 2nd favorite team including my man Harry Kane for the rest of this event. Its time football coming home. :ali:
Oh you’re hosts next time. Hopefully can have a turnaround in fortunes from that tournament then.

Japan are really good team to watch as well, they actually attack (ok second half they dug in but in the context of the match it made sense), they really are a dangerous side and will not be scarred of anyone having beaten Spain and Germany. They have a lot of speed on the counter which will hurt anyone.
Yeah, great to see a team that isn’t afraid to attack constantly when they need to with resilience and never say die attitude do well. This is actually a drawback of Spain when they’re behind that they still try to pass it into the net rather than throw everything at it and be more direct when needed.

Finally got a good sleeping time.
Thankfully, the round 16 match against Croatia won't be as late as the Spain's match. Haha.

Tonight will determine two spots left in the R16. Hoping Korea could achieve something against Portugal.

Imagine Spain winning their first match 7-0 and then drawing the next match, yet still being out at one stage yesterday. Their fans must have been panicking for a while. Germany saved them! Proper drama in this World Cup!

Finally got a good sleeping time.
Thankfully, the round 16 match against Croatia won't be as late as the Spain's match. Haha.

Tonight will determine two spots left in the R16. Hoping Korea could achieve something against Portugal.
Ah good for you. Maybe the fairytale can continue! I also hope Korea can do something. Also always funny to see Ronaldo lose.

Ghana get a penalty and miss after a long delay. The guy looked really tentative and nervous and the penalty was bad. Want them to beat Uruguay. Also want Korea to beat Portugal (but they are leading 10-0 at the moment, goal after 5 minutes).

Korea score!! 1-1. They have some of the same fight that Japan do. Love watching these teams.

Blocking that pen kick gave them life
Uruguay finally climbing back
Now 2-0

Blocking that pen kick gave them life
Uruguay finally climbing back
Now 2-0
Just few mins left now and as it stands Uruguay going through. Korea just need a goal. Throw everything at it!

Lack of energy play by both Korea and Portugal.

Korea!!!!!!!!! They just scored in injury time and are going through as of now unless Uruguay score again (or if Korea concede).

Another crazy end to a group here. One goal could change it all now but at the moment Korea are making it through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"