9.10 - Disciple- Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Zod heavy episode maybe?

Episode 10 is usually a mid season cliffhanger isn't it? Or it has been in recent seasons..

Well yea i agree it will probably be a zod focus episode too. But from most reports it looks like episode 9 pandora will be mid season break and then episode 10+ is start of second half.

OR MAYBEEEEEEE, I think it could be about Mia and Oliver too.

would be nice but from what we know so far mia is only for one episode.

Interesting...yea, I'm sure this will be Zod focused.

Possibly Alia (Zod's assassin) we seen her fight in the barn with clark this could be the episode.
Definately something Zod related.

what if it two of the disciples, mia? and Zod's disciples? but didn't Blue say that he'd be betrayed by his numbers so what if he's usurped by one of his disciples?

Very possibly there compo, and yea its likely going to be about zod/his followers then ollie/mia. Though if mia is only going to be in one episode for the first half of the season hopefully they will make a comment saying oh ollie told her to stay in star city for hero training and watch over the city while he is still in metropolis and all that.

OR MAYBEEEEEEE, I think it could be about Mia and Oliver too.

Got that right:

http://www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm

UPDATED 10/11/09: The character of Mia Dearden (Speedy) makes a return appearance in this episode.
- The "Dark Archer" is an old mentor of Oliver's from a Celtic cult of assassins.
- Oliver gets a new Green Arrow costume by this point.
UPDATED 10/7/09: New spoiler from Entertainment Weekly's Ausiello: "Oliver will meet the bad guy version of the Green Arrow (a.k.a. the Dark Archer) in episode 10." Dark Archer? "jason1040" over on Twitter says it's likely Merlyn, a black clad archer who often causes trouble for Oliver Queen.

You'd think Smallville was all about Oliver Queen if it was for the official descriptions and general spoilers since most of them seem to be concerning him.

The CW's Official Description (Posted 9/24/09): THE TOYMAN RETURNS AND TAKES OLIVER HOSTAGE

The CW's Official Description (Posted 10/2/09): DC COMICS CHARACTER ROULETTE SHOWS OLIVER HER CARDS

The Official CW Description (Posted 10/10/09): OLIVER TAKES DC COMICS’ CHARACTER SPEEDY UNDER HIS WING

And now this, LOL! xD

well more spoilers/news has been clark related but we are getting stuff for others now. So it does look like this dark archer will be meryln(dark archer is probably just a holder name to they get the final Ok) nice to hear mia will be back for a second episode and new ga outfit.

Awwww I kinda like Ollies GA uni right now... I guess maybe they are making it a little more simple... Which begs the question, does this go for anyone else? Hopefully its not Black on Black with GA on his chest, lol.

lol i doubt they will do that. His new outfit will probably end up being pretty simular to his costume we have seen since season 6 maybe with a few slight changes in it.

I wondn't mind Dark Archer, I mean when I hear the word Merlyn, I always think of the King Arthur one.

well we dont know if that guy will be called dark archer or if its just a name like melisa was used in place of maxima or cassie for zatanna before it became official from DC to actually call said character real comics name.

Has this Mia girl been on the show before? Since the description says she returns?

I wondn't mind Dark Archer, I mean when I hear the word Merlyn, I always think of the King Arthur one.

He's called Merlyn because his name is Arthur King.

Mia Dearden (Speedy) appears in Crossfire

You'd think Smallville was all about Oliver Queen if it was for the official descriptions and general spoilers since most of them seem to be concerning him.

The CW's Official Description (Posted 9/24/09): THE TOYMAN RETURNS AND TAKES OLIVER HOSTAGE

The CW's Official Description (Posted 10/2/09): DC COMICS CHARACTER ROULETTE SHOWS OLIVER HER CARDS

The Official CW Description (Posted 10/10/09): OLIVER TAKES DC COMICS’ CHARACTER SPEEDY UNDER HIS WING

And now this, LOL! xD

yeah I agree he's got a lot of focus this season.. I hope that's not what ruins it

He's called Merlyn because his name is Arthur King.

Mia Dearden (Speedy) appears in Crossfire

Arthur King? lol reallly? DC couldn't think of any other name? what a rip off.

Is it even going to be Meryln now? The spoilers said its Olivers old mentor is that what he was in the comics?

And now this, LOL! xD

I refer to it at times as the Oliver Queen show.

well we have no clue yet if the dark archer character will or will not be merlyn or not. But its likely will be and the whole name thing like i said earlier is just a holder name to its given the final ok from DC. Though it will be great if ollie will finally have his own dam villain.

If the character really is at least based on Merlyn, I wonder if there will be some parallelism in the story of him being sort of an inspiration to Ollie, and since Mia shows up again here, the way Ollie has taken her under his wing. Could be cool.

that is probably the parallels they want to go for the episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"