• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Amazing Spider-Man 602 Preview

Can you say "Creepy as hell"? I love it :hyper:

In a weird way, Chameleon reminds me of Buffalo Bill.

Damn, Chameleon KILLED that guy. lol. He's not coming back.

Not digging the confirmation of Pete "sleeping" with the roommate (in first page diary recap). I think this is the first time they ever came out and said Pete slept with anybody in the comics, discounting of course when MJ was pregnant, which of course never happened.

Not sure about the mentioning of real life terrorist actions either.

Though I admit that Chameleon scene was very creepy!

Wow, loving the back to the basics approach to the Chameleon. Really creepy, indeed.

Chameleon is ****in' sick!

Damn, dude just used the guy for his face and killed him, just really brutal stuff, love the back to basics of Chameleon. Can't wait to see how he interacts with Spidey this time around.

Last I knew, Chameleon got his butt kicked by MJ. This fresh take on Chameleon's creepiness is what this character needs, imo. I love how it's pointed out that counter-terrorism has no defense against this guy!

Nice to see Chameleon being portrayed as a threat again. He needs it after his last appearance, where he was defeated by Aunt May and her cookies.

Nice to see Chameleon being portrayed as a threat again. He needs it after his last appearance, where he was defeated by Aunt May and her cookies.

LOL! I forgot about that! :woot:

Very good preview!! Van Lente is writing this too. I am loving the Mr. Negative miniseries that he is doing and he seems to be taking it up a notch getting to write on the flagship title! And THANK GOODNESS we have Barry Kitson artwork. I have enjoyed his stuff on the title in the past and it's a lot more easy on the eyes than with Alberti last issue. I hope that Kitson does the rest of the month.

Very glad to see the Chameleon back and this should make for a very interesting story. He seems QUITE BRUTAL! :wow:

I'm also glad they decided to bring Chameleon back around and not wait for The Gauntlet.

Good to have a real storyline about an old character and bring him back in a new distinctive way. Sorta like what they did with Hammerhead.

I just hope they don't use too many Buffalo Bill references for the Brand New Chameleon...

Chameleon's new torture scenario for Spider-Man .... "The Tuck"!!!! :-x

All and all, Chameleon doesn't remind me of Buffalo Bill, i think its that just scene where you can pull it from, but from the look an obvious homage to that great film.

Chameleon's new torture scenario for Spider-Man .... "The Tuck"!!!! :-x

All and all, Chameleon doesn't remind me of Buffalo Bill, i think its that just scene where you can pull it from, but from the look an obvious homage to that great film.

That's the reference I fear... "The tuck"
♪Goodbye Horses! I'm flyin' flyin' flyin' over youuuuu oooh Ooooh-oooooh!♫

"Would you fu--...do me? I'd do me"

Such a creepy scene.

Wow, awesome! I Love the way he's being portrayed. So sick and twisted. :up:

Last edited:
Makes sense for him to be so twisted though. He's had his ass kicked by Mary Jane AND Aunt May!!! :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"