• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Amazing Spider-Man #603 preview (spoilers)

How did Chameleon figure out Peter identity?

If you mean in this recent story Chameleon was posing as a worker in the mayor's office and had been spying there for quite sometime. He even mentioned being disguised as someone at May/JJJ Sr.'s wedding. So, he's had his eye on Peter. He nailed Peter by being disguised as a mime in the park, which Chameleon murdered in the first issue of the arc.

If you are talking about way back in the past I think he found out when Harry Osborn used Chameleon to mess with Peter by having robots pose as his parents. Plus...Peter did unmask a few years back. :o

great issue, i loved how chameleon basically destroyed peters life in a twisted way. but i do have one question who the hell hired alfred E newman to pose in drag for the front cover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"