BatGirl...Just Because - Part 1

Inspiried by Varient

There is more than one BatGirl,and seeing how well the threads go...PowerGirl,SuperGirl,WonderWoman..i decided to gather some of my images up.Putting some in this thread.

BatGirl II
BatgirlII02.jpg

BatgirlII04.jpg

BatgirlII07.jpg

BatgirlII09.jpg

BatGirl IV
BatgirlIV03.jpg

BatgirlIV05.jpg

Just for good measure...

Robin IV
RobinIV01.jpg

I do have some more,which i shall put up in time.Is the IV Robin still in the comics,or was she "fired" as Bruce commanded?

Cassandra cain back in costume!!! SSQUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!:atp::atp:

RROB_Cv25.jpg

RED ROBIN #25
Written by FABIAN NICIEZA
Art and cover by MARCUS TO and RAY MCCARTHY
If he’s going to avoid a fight against a psycho Super-Villain, end the 7 Days of Death, win the Assassination Tournament and discover ancient knowledge over life and death, Red Robin will have to survive a final battle against one of the world’s deadliest assassins. Her name? Cassandra Cain!
On sale JULY 13
32 pg, FC, $2.99 US
RATED T

She'll probably not wear the suit and the cover is just bait for Cassfans. Steph is batgirl now anyway.

She'll probably not wear the suit and the cover is just bait for Cassfans. Steph is batgirl now anyway.

and i TOTALLY don't want Steph to step down, just overly psyched to see Cass get ANY kind of exposer :awesome:

though is shes fighting him because shes been drugged and is now a villian on a killing rampage i will
BabyRage.jpg

You re right about Batmen, but there's only one Robin and one Batgirl so far so i dont know.

Yeah, I guess two Batgirls would be just fine. I mean, there are a couple of Batmen right now and two Robins, Damian and Tim (even though he's called Red Robin, he is still a Robin).

Ok Gail, you have 5 issues to sell me the concept that Barbara is better this way.

Barbara Gordon is better this way, its the only way. It is THE way.

Merging with the Batgirl thread.

Also, Barbara is better this way. Maybe she should have remained in the Oracle role, but keeping her in the wheelchair for this long was just plain idiotic.

Oracle is such a great codename and they could design a sweet costume for her in the role. She shouldn't be crippled, but she's a little past the "girl" stage and Kate Kane is Batwoman.

Powergirl is far from a girl but it is still part of her code name. Just as long as they dont draw her to look like a girl I am fine with calling her batgirl.

Ok Gail, you have 5 issues to sell me the concept that Barbara is better this way.

Yep I will check out the first few issues of Batgirl to see how Simone writes Barbara as Batgirl and what the story is like

If its really good I might buy this :up:

Oracle is such a great codename and they could design a sweet costume for her in the role. She shouldn't be crippled, but she's a little past the "girl" stage and Kate Kane is Batwoman.

Does she really need a costume in the role of Oracle? The role of Oracle is her sitting at a desk.

I like this series, but I think the tone should be more lighthearted and fun. They should scale back the violence a bit, and get a new look for the interior pencils. I do like the dialogue, and the cover art is awesome. I have a lot of nitpicks, though. Her costume is too busy. Gotham's skyscrapers look very futuristic and odd in comparison to everything else. The references to TKJ drag the story down rather than enhance it. I'm glad that Barbara is back, but this is not quite what I was hoping for. The last series seemed like it was more fresh, and more fun than this one.

MTV Exclusive:
‘Batgirl’ Gets A Brand New Look From DC Comics
Writers Cameron Stewart and Brenden Fletcher join newcomer artist Babs Tarr for a new take on DC Comics' heroine.
alex zalben said:
DC Comics’ Batgirl has been paralyzed, put through the ringer, gotten her groove back, faced The Joker, tussled with Batman, and now faces her biggest challenge of all: a new creative team.

Starting in October, Barbara Gordon gets a brand new look, and team of writers and artist with “Batgirl #35.” Cameron Stewart and Brenden Fletcher, no strangers to the DC Universe from their work on “Batman Inc.” and “Wednesday Comics” respectively, will write the book, which finds a fire burning everything Batgirl owns, forcing her to reevaluate her life in a big way.

Additionally, the writing team is joined by newcomer, artist Babs Tarr, who along with sometimes artist Stewart, has revamped her namesake’s costume to be way more practical than the skin-hugging body-armor comic fans might be used to.

To find out more, MTV News chatted over e-mail with the new team, and we’re also pleased to show off exclusive first looks at the cover to issue #35, a promo image advertising the series, and development work Stewart and Tarr did on the new costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"