Flashpoint - Part 1

ok......so I picked up a couple of Flashpoint books called World of Flashpoint, which starred an Asian sorceress named Traci.

who is she??

and will she be in the upcoming relaunch??

ok......so I picked up a couple of Flashpoint books called World of Flashpoint, which starred an Asian sorceress named Traci.

who is she??

and will she be in the upcoming relaunch??

Traci 13 daughter of Dr. 13 & at some point girlfriend of the 3rd Blue Beetle Jaime Reyes. Both will probably be around in DCnU since Dr. 13 has always been around in some shape or form since the 50's.

Last edited:
I thought Traci 13 was Hispanic :huh:

Traci 13 daughter of Dr. 13 & at some point girlfriend of the 3rd Blue Beetle Jaime Reyes. Both will probably be around in DCnU since Dr. 13 has always been around in some shape or form since the 50's.

thanks. I hope she does appear in the DCnU.

And, I kind of liked her Flashpoint look and character, so I hope those aspects are retained.....

I thought Traci 13 was Hispanic :huh:

I thought her mom was Asian......and her dad's White??

so........that makes her half-and-half......like me!! :oldrazz:

She is half-Asian. She's also a great recent character, so I'm betting she won't exist in the new DC universe. ;)

she had her own flashpoint book. she'll prob still be Jamie's girlfriend

She is half-Asian. She's also a great recent character, so I'm betting she won't exist in the new DC universe. ;)

:awesome:

but that's so cruel.........get rid of all the exciting new characters.....and make the existing characters arrogant, cocky, *****y, and angry.......:cmad:

Does Flash still remember the other reality pre-Flashpoint?? I know he gave Bruce the letter from his dad. So I'm thinking he still should remember how it use to be.

Does Flash still remember the other reality pre-Flashpoint?? I know he gave Bruce the letter from his dad. So I'm thinking he still should remember how it use to be.

doubt it since he's no longer dating or married to Iris.

I guess his NuEarth memories overtook his original ones that he tried so hard to fight to remember. Because he would be all kinds of mopey knowing he and Iris arent married anymore.

Whoa. Flash and Iris aren't together anymore? I think it's quite, QUITE ****ed up that he would chose whatever relationship he had with his mom to what he had with Iris. This is a little OMD for me. Someone get Dan Slott in here quick to fix The Flash.

I think it's quite, QUITE ****ed up that he would chose whatever relationship he had with his mom to what he had with Iris.

He didn't. He didn't know that he would make time and reality butt**** itself, he just thought he'd have his parents alive again. He probably thought it would be OK, since before Thawne came along he was Flash, had Iris and Wally, and had two happily-married, living parents. That everything would go back to normal if he saved his Mother and kept his Father out of jail.

If he had known what would happen he wouldn't have done it. Which was evidenced by him re-deadening his Mother to set the universe straight*. He just didn't happen to be with Iris in either the Flashpoint Universe or the new DC Universe.

*As straight as it was gonna get, at least.

So if he has no memories of what happened, then how would he know that Dr. Wayne gave him a note for Bruce???

batman-crying-bruce-wayne-flashpoint-5-five.jpg

So if he has no memories of what happened, then how would he know that Dr. Wayne gave him a note for Bruce???

He does have memories. He mentioned them, if not on that exact page, on one of the ones directly before it.

If he had known what would happen he wouldn't have done it. Which was evidenced by him re-deadening his Mother to set the universe straight*. He just didn't happen to be with Iris in either the Flashpoint Universe or the new DC Universe.
Yet.

he remembers some of the flashpoint world but there hasn't been any evidence that he remembers New Earth pre-Flashpoint.

Until some hotshot young writer who lived and breathed post-Crisis DC comics comes along 30 years from now and starts letting some of it bleed back in. ;)

Until some hotshot young writer who lived and breathed post-Crisis DC comics comes along 30 years from now and starts letting some of it bleed back in. ;)

Then we blow it all up again!

Just got Flashpoint #5 yesterday. It was a great event. Very dramatic too. :(

Nothing a little retcon can't fix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back