Flashpoint - Part 1

Nothing a little retcon can't fix!

I wish.

In a perfect world Azzarello and Risso will have an ongoing Thomas Wayne as Batman Elseworlds popping off right now.

Until some hotshot young writer who lived and breathed post-Crisis DC comics comes along 30 years from now and starts letting some of it bleed back in. ;)

im hoping that happens less than 30 months from now.

Does Elseworlds even exist now??

Does the whole Kingdom Come thing exist??

Where's the Justice Society???

I swear this whole thing sucks!! Very frustrating! No wonder Marvel is kicking DC's butt!

I swear this whole thing sucks!! Very frustrating! No wonder Marvel is kicking DC's butt!

I don't know, go to a book store and see if the books are still on the shelf.

Same as above.

Their book comes later.

Apparently, based on the rate these books are selling out, most other people don't think it sucks.

Yep.

Yep on it's own earth.

Earth 2.

Yeah because Marvel publishing more comics, canceling and bringing in more comics and having more of them priced 3.99 sure means DC sucks.

JSA is coming soon they said at a panel, but it's not what you expect so my guess it's gonna be in Earth 2

Elseworlds nowadays means it's in one of the 52 earths. after Muliversity comes out i'm sure they will expand on those books. Kingdom Come is one of those earths

Is it me or is putting the JSA on a separate Earth away from the JLA (or JLI or whatever) really stupid?

I think the multiple Earths thing is stupid, and as happy as I am that the JSA is returning, I'm probably not going to be reading it because it'll be on what's basically an alternate universe.

Yeah, on Earth-22.

Earth-2

1. DC is actually annihilating Marvel with this relaunch.

Justice League has passed over 200,000 orders and is actually sold out at comic book stores leading to second and third prints which will make the numbers go even higher.

Batman, Superman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, the Flash, and Green Lantern have already passed 100,000 orders with Action Comics and Detective Comics being in very low amounts at comic stores if not sold out, Action Comics already has a second print on the way with a likely second print for Detective Comics. Again, with the numbers on those books going to get even higher.

Batgirl, Swamp Thing, Justice League International, and Animal Man are sold out at comic book stores. And it was already rumored that Batgirl and Swamp Thing were close to the 100,000 mark. Second printings (Batgirl has already been announced a second printing) will pretty much guarantee that they will cross that.

Retailers have already ordered all of the first printings of Batman & Robin, Hawk and Dove, and rumors are pointing that it's likely that the same will happen to Suicide Squad and Frankenstein.

Meanwhile, there is no reason to believe that any Marvel comic will cross the 100,000 mark. The only books that have the potential to do it are the new Ultimate books, Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man #1 in particular, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

DC is going to flat out dominate the market share in September. Not just beat Marvel, but dominate it.

2. If you actually read the New 52 books, a lot of them are actually quite good. Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Batgirl, Action Comics, and Stormwatch in particular.

And so far it looks like most readers are enjoying the new books.

Hippie just laid the smack down on this poor guy and informed me. Mod Of The Year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"