Black Panther: Wakanda Forever General Discussion and Speculation Thread

Teaser trailer probably not next week, because tomorrow tickets go on sale for Thor L&T.
Maybe last week of June.
But when will Lego sets get leaked?

Rumor has it now, that it could be released before the NBA finals on 19th of June.
That will mark a tradition, because the first teaser for BP was also released in front of that game

lol wtf so long out now.
But it looks that Shuri will wear the Black Panther costume (why else is she featured with the other major hero’s on this packaging)

Ok, wouldn’t have expected this, but it looks like there won’t be a teaser in front of Thor.
I don’t expect a teaser after credits, because I don’t believe it fits. MoM was heavily connected wit NWH. Thors only connection is Bastet and the rumored Jaguar god of Namor.

So teaser hopefully during SDCC - D23 is too late

Movie won't be out for a couple weeks. Trailer can still come

Good for you because a lot of people feel the opposite as the wind was taken out of their sails once Chadwick Boseman died and they opted not to recast. And then the whole thing with Letitia Wright.
All of those factors have really killed the hype for me for now. A big shame as BP is my favourite MCU solo alongside Ragnarok.

All of those factors have really killed the hype for me for now. A big shame as BP is my favourite MCU solo alongside Ragnarok.

I usually watch MCU movies within the first two weeks, like I will for Thor: Love and Thunder. I may wait a bit for this one.

This is heavily rumored to have Doctor Doom in it. You really want to miss that?

A new character has been confirmed and their design revealed in merch designs.
I posted it in the spoilers thread.

Even after seeing the leaks so far for this film, they're doing absolutely nothing for my excitement/hype. Marvel is doing such a bad job at getting people ready for this film with how secretive and asleep at the switch they've been.

Even after seeing the leaks so far for this film, they're doing absolutely nothing for my excitement/hype. Marvel is doing such a bad job at getting people ready for this film with how secretive and asleep at the switch they've been.

A lot of people's excitement for the film went away when Chadwick passed.

A lot of people's excitement for the film went away when Chadwick passed.
I think there'll be some initial curiosity to see how the film addresses Boseman's death but I could see the film really underperforming after that. I get the feeling that Marvel may get some blowback for trying to make supporting characters the leads instead of recasting the title role.

I understand why marvel and co went forward with it. But I don't think delaying and considering a recast would've hurt. It might have even been very harrowing listening to his successor talk about honoring the role and man who came before him. But I guess we'll see how this goes. I don't think a recast is beyond the realm of possibility.

I think there'll be some initial curiosity to see how the film addresses Boseman's death but I could see the film really underperforming after that. I get the feeling that Marvel may get some blowback for trying to make supporting characters the leads instead of recasting the title role.

Yup. They're seemingly throwing everything in here to get people excited (Riri, Namor, Doom) and it might work during the opening weekend but I think it'll drop like a rock after that.

FWrrn5wXgAEIxz6

Like I said elsewhere

I think he looks really goofy. Namor kind of has always looked silly to me, and this is a fine adaptation of his classic design, but like his classic design....looks ridiculous and silly

What the?! Who thought this was a good idea?! While I can appreciate the nods to the comics appearance of Namor. The whole Aztec thing isn’t working for me. Especially the nose ring.

They wanted MCU Atlantis to be different than Aquaman Atlantis, so they went with the Aztec route

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"