Titans Brenton Thwaites is Dick Grayson

Oh my god! They gave him the tabi boots :D

Costume looks awesome.
His head looks tiny in that picture though.:funny:

A full frontal Dick pic. Oh my.

Yeah, agreed, Dick does look and feel quite solid right there.

It's also a nice photo.

The suit looks amazing. Lets hope it stays that way when it's not just a still picture.

The proportions look really off in this new pic
Small head, huge body, slim waist, huge thighs. All due to shadows but still.

I really like it. I think it looks great.

And the preview for DC Universe is looking promising. I love how there's original content, movies, tv shows, and it'll have comics. I just need to know the price, but it looks like its shaping up to be a pretty cool service.

Robin does look good. like really good.

which makes you question what they are doing with Raven, Starfire, and BB, based on those set pics.

they need to release the official looks for the rest of the Titans asap.

That.... looks really good. And that’s coming from someone who has never liked Robin that much.

Pic looks kind of weird, but I’m digging the suit. Really interested in seeing Robin in live action again.

robin-titans-dc-universe-1.jpg

Wrong Post

Last edited:
That kind of fabric seems to be the go-to for a lot of superhero costumes at the moment and I couldn't be happier. It looks tough and not like "spandex" at all. Hopefully the days of fully rubber exteriors are gone for good.

I don't hate the rigid armour parts, but they're not even needed. More fabric or leather on the chest would have been fine.

What I like about the armor, is that it allows Dick to bend forward. Somebody finally thought about functionality.

Colors suck ass, though. Again this grey nothing.

I really dig the suit. Now, let's just hope the show measures up.

Why didn't they give him hot pants like Zack Snyder's Robin suit though? :o

What I like about the armor, is that it allows Dick to bend forward. Somebody finally thought about functionality.

Colors suck ass, though. Again this grey nothing.

What? :funny:
There’s plenty of color in his costume.
Red,green,yellow, and gold.
How is that grey nothing?

They could have easily put him in all black.

Yeah. The colors could be brighter but he's supposed to operate in the shadows like Batman so that would defeat the purpose. Now, granted, having a gold lining in his cape would make him standout regardless. But you know, it's a superhero costume.

The colours are dark because the picture is dark. In reality they're brighter. Not crazy bright, but definitely brighter.

Robin/Dick looks awesome!

Too bad I can't say the same about the other characters :dry:

Was he using a modulator? It sounded like it.

What a waste of a great costume and actor.

Never good when the Chris O'donnell version of the character is so obviously superior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"