The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Black is slimming.
2. A well tailored tuxedo even more so. One shouldn't have that "jacked" image when wearing finely fit dress clothes.
3. For evidence of this, look at Hugh Jackman last night. We all know he's huge, but he appeared as slender and fit.

What I got from this photo is that Chris looked incredibly handsome last night. As did RDJ, Renner, Ruffalo and SamJack. The Avengers assembled one sexy cast. I can't wait for TA2 so we can see them all in action again.

I wish I were that optimistic about this.

After seeing the way Hugh looked last night(slimming in the suit) and knowing how jacked he normally is, maybe I was wrong and Chris' body is up to par. God, I hope I was wrong.

Evans, I told you to take steroids and/or TRT! Get the juicing! Get on the gas! You don't want Minka Kelly to leave you again for Derek Jeter right? RIGHT?! She likes the juiced up guys!

JK, love you Chris and Minka :D .

There were photos of Chris last week wearing a t-shirt and he looked fine. He's never going to look like a Liefeld drawing, and he shouldn't. People have got to be realistic about this.

ITA. In those pics, his arms are noticeably bigger than they have been.

He does

tumblr_miqgmktIQv1qd8k0go1_500.jpg

That is too precious :hrt:. Love how he smiles happily holding the Bucky Bear while jokingly choking the Captain Bear in the other picture. Hope he gets to keep the bear.

I mean didn't we already see his arms when he was out shopping with Minka? He's clearly been lifting.

^Yes, he is, and a damn good actor too. Watching Aliens on cable right now and all the sudden it hit me how Stan is starting to remind me of a young Michael Biehn.

That is too precious :hrt:. Love how he smiles happily holding the Bucky Bear while jokingly choking the Captain Bear in the other picture. Hope he gets to keep the bear.

The bear was a custom Christmas present from a loved one, so no, I didn't let him keep it. He did seem very pleased with both bears, though. His eyes lit up, and choking groovetastical's Captain Ameribear was COMPLETELY his idea. Such a sweet guy.

Grillo tweeted this

35 days and counting. Let the games begin #BONES.

So I guess we know when filming starts

Who cares about how big Evans is, as long as his acting is good... Which it will be, I think he's the best actor in the MCU so far. Evans IS Cap.

The bear was a custom Christmas present from a loved one, so no, I didn't let him keep it. He did seem very pleased with both bears, though. His eyes lit up, and choking groovetastical's Captain Ameribear was COMPLETELY his idea. Such a sweet guy.

Welcome to the Hype, isadiya!

I reblogged groovetastical's post on Tumblr. Sebastian was too cute with the bears. It's always wonderful when stars appreciate their fans and are kind to them.

Out of all the MCU movies, this has to be the one I'm looking forward to most. Actually, I think I'm more excited for Guardians of the Galaxy but this is a close second.

Welcome to the Hype, isadiya!

I reblogged groovetastical's post on Tumblr. Sebastian was too cute with the bears. It's always wonderful when stars appreciate their fans and are kind to them.

Thank you so much!

He was, he seems very excited for this movie (and if you've seen pictures of him on Broadway, I'd say he's definitely in the right shape for Winter Soldier) and he was incredibly patient and gracious to the mob he had to deal with that night. It just makes me want to root for his success in this movie even more.

Out of all the MCU movies, this has to be the one I'm looking forward to most. Actually, I think I'm more excited for Guardians of the Galaxy but this is a close second.
I don't know which Phase 2 movie I'm more excited for. I really like what I'm hearing out of CA: TWS so far, casting and tone-wise, but with IM3 and Thor: TDW coming out this year, I'd say those 2 are peaking my interest a bit more. Not sure what to expect out of GotG so I'm more wait and see on that.

Yay for April shooting. Although not official, still more legit than the June rumor.

Thanks for sharing those adorable pictures, isadiya - welcome to SHH :). Glad to hear Sebastian is very nice and appreciative. I like that he shows his excitement when asked, while also seems private and doesn't go out of his way to draw attention to the fact that he is about to co-star in a title role of a big Marvel movie. Poor guy, I hope he is ready for a much bigger mob of fans come next year :word:.

According to CBM...

Frank Grillo hints that Captain America: The Winter Soldier starts filming in 35 days.

35 days and counting. Let the games begin #BONES.

— frank grillo (@FrankGrillo) February 27, 2013

That would make April 3 the production start date, leaving them with exactly a year to get CA:TWS made!

Grillo actually tweeted it yesterday, making the start date April 1st; which is what Anthony Mackie revealed last month.

However, Grillo has since deleted the tweet, telling a user he has no idea when it starts

Anyhow, some Cleveland locals suggest that Marvel will film “epic chase scene on the famous Cleveland [Memorial] Shoreway,” in addition to, “scenes in [one of] Cleveland’s largest bank vaults.”

Bank robbery?

This is the one I'm most looking forward to along with Avengers 2 and Ant Man. Not too hyped for GOTG.

Grillo actually tweeted it yesterday, making the start date April 1st; which is what Anthony Mackie revealed last month.

However, Grillo has since deleted the tweet, telling a user he has no idea when it starts

Anyhow, some Cleveland locals suggest that Marvel will film “epic chase scene on the famous Cleveland [Memorial] Shoreway,” in addition to, “scenes in [one of] Cleveland’s largest bank vaults.”

Bank robbery?

ZOMG Man of Steel ripoff! :cmad:

:o:oldrazz::cwink:

Emily VanCamp looks slightly young, so I'm hoping she isn't exactly 'Agent 13' yet and is instead just Peggy's granddaughter who Cap falls in love with...And at the end of the film/latter half she is recruited to SHIELD.

Emily VanCamp looks slightly young, so I'm hoping she isn't exactly 'Agent 13' yet and is instead just Peggy's granddaughter who Cap falls in love with...And at the end of the film/latter half she is recruited to SHIELD.

Nah. I want to see her do what she does in Revenge with all her fighting skills and action etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"