The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: Rotten Tomato Watch - Part 1

Captain America: The Winter Soldier is currently at 100% at Rotten Tomatoes.

What will be the final RT score?

So is it highly likely to stay at that score give or take a few percentages?

4 more fresh reviews without a rotten and it'll go back up to 88%. But yes, this (85%-89%) is most likely where it's going to end up. It'll be hard to break 90% again.

I'm copacetic with 85%. That's still fantastic for a superhero movie.

But this really destroyed me. The movie. In ways I was expecting and ways that I wasn't.

Hey...Hey guys....

It gets a 100% score from me :hehe:

But this really destroyed me. The movie. In ways I was expecting and ways that I wasn't.

I knew you'd love it. :yay:

You are getting soft Suzanne. :o

Back up to 88% with somewhere around 80-85 reviews to go (judging by other comic book movies on RT, the total reviews tend to be between 240 and 250).

3.5/4 from Willie Waffle - http://www.wafflemovies.com/captainamericathewintersoldier.html

While we could use a few more details and mystery, this movie delivers on the action, camaraderie and storytelling we have come to expect and relish, while having a massive impact on the Avengers world in ways you would never expect if the creative team was just trying to make some quick cash instead of attempting to make a good movie.

Last edited:
Hold strong, TWS!! You can do it!

A supremely high RT/Metacritic score along with a FANTASTIC OW. I couldn't ask for more for more for Cap!

Yeah.

I wish some would realize that me "freaking out" on the nets does not mean I'm actually, LITERALLY freaking out in real life.

It just doesn't :yay:

Vile would have you believe people are ripping their shirts off and destroying their furniture in a screaming, Will Ferrell-esque rampage every time the percentage drops a point.

I like to "vent my spleen" verbally in these forums because I think I'm funny LOL!

Not actually certifiably cray cray ;)

Vile would have you believe people are ripping their shirts off and destroying their furniture in a screaming, Will Ferrell-esque rampage every time the percentage drops a point.
That's not what you do? Speak for yourself. ;)

Phil Villarreal:
"It takes a Captain America - level super bladder to make it through the film."

This is the second negative blurb that complained about the run time.
Yeah, 2 hours and 16 minutes is unprecedented... :o

It's not the movie's fault you drank an oil barrel full of soda, moron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"