The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: Rotten Tomato Watch - Part 1

Way way higher. I thought we'd be wading into the 70's.

The average score isn't bad, either. And this is definitely a marked improvement over the first.

Seriously, what a silly complaint. Haters gonna hate, I suppose.

I can't stand people that say this ****. Yeah, cuz 10-20 minutes is really going to make or break your pea sized bladder.

Here's a novel idea. Go to the bathroom, miss 2/136 minutes, see the film again someday. NEW CONTENT! :wow:

Haha! So yeah, I had a Maker's, neat before this. And guess what I did before I sat in theater? Lol
Anyways, loved it. Might stand as my favorite Marvel movie to date. Great stuff! :up:

In comparison IM3 has a 6.9 average, IM has a 7.6 and Avengers has an 8.

Too bad the poll closed out with the old thread because now that the score is settled I could finally vote in it. :oldrazz: Really trying to predict RT scores is a chump's game. I prefer to obsess over box office numbers.

But 12% negative reviews, though. :eek: How horrible. :lmao:

Yeah, my obsession has carried over to the box office now that I've actually SEEN it LOL!

Going again today at 1:15. IMAX in SF baby!!

But 12% negative reviews, though. How horrible.

FLOP CITY!! ;)

I really really wish I had the option of seeing it in 2D IMAX for my second viewing. No such luck.

It's actually funny looking at other boards on SHH where some people doubted Cap 2 would make it to the 80s. :D

I know a lot of people in general doubted it but I'm glad it wasn't the case.

I can't believe the film has hit 89% fresh on RT! Very impressive and well deserved! I hope the other three marvel films that come out this year are highly rated as well.

Cap would need another 18 straight positives to break 90%. Here we come. ;)

For the people who saw it in 3D, what did you think? I went 2D because I just prefer it, but maybe 3D for a second viewing?

I haven't seen one person that liked the 3D. Considering how dark the tanker scene is, that must be a nightmare in 3D.

Actually, at my IMAX screening, the 3D was pretty good. In fact, I never felt the need to take off my glasses (the times I did, you could still see the movie just fine). The tanker scene was great, all the fight scenes were clear and not disorienting. It was bright and vibrant, way better even than my regular 2D showing in my rinky dink local theater, which gave me a headache at times.

I really got to appreciate the full breadth of the action and cinematography for once. I'm doing IMAX for any blockbuster I can in the future.

For the people who saw it in 3D, what did you think? I went 2D because I just prefer it, but maybe 3D for a second viewing?

My wife and I watched it in 3D on the Regal RPX theater. It was like most 3D, not that great but not terrible. To be honest, the only time I really noticed it was when Falcon was flying around.

I really really wish I had the option of seeing it in 2D IMAX for my second viewing. No such luck.
Strangely, here in KC they offer 2D and 3D IMAX at Union Station. And it's only 10 bucks for 3D!
Missed a 2D showing and was forced to see 3D because of time constraints. I didn't absolutely hate it. I suppose that's a compliment, coming from me. I just hate having those glasses on rubbing the bridge of my nose. 3D added nothing. Making it all the more pointless. The 3D TASM 2 preview was something else though. I was surprised.
I haven't seen one person that liked the 3D. Considering how dark the tanker scene is, that must be a nightmare in 3D.
:doh: It was. Can't wait to see it in 2D.

How many more positives until 90%, one or two?

4 more. It needs to get to 201 reviews without a negative and it will be 89.55 which will then get rounded up to 90 by RT.

180 positives will do the trick.

Well I hope it does so because a solid 90% would be sweet as hell but I won't sneer at 89%. At any rate I'm officially done thinking about it. Well done, Russo bros.

I am confident it reaching 90% :)
Why? Because that awesome film is up there with avengers, dk & spider man 2.. It should have the same rating as them

Well I hope it does so because a solid 90% would be sweet as hell but I won't sneer at 89%. At any rate I'm officially done thinking about it. Well done, Russo bros.

As far as I'm concerned, it's a 95-100% movie.

You approve, WT? :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"