The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: Rotten Tomato Watch - Part 1

Cap's RT has now got 202 reviews, but still 89%.

I don't think there has been any new rotten reviews, i'll probably have to recheck, but maybe a few more positives and it will reach 90%?

Needs 8 positives with no negatives to get to 89.52.

LOOOOOOL!! Oh RT. :funny:

Omg one of his Noah reviews is a fresh the other is a rotten..... it's like two different people living in his head.

It got a negative.

LYlEIEn.gif

LOOOOOOL!! Oh RT. :funny:

Omg one of his Noah reviews is a fresh the other is a rotten..... it's like two different people living in his head.

Just scrolling through the first page there are also two (one fresh.one rotten) for The Armstrong Lie (which he gave 3 1/2 out of stars so how is that borderline?). E

Either he's schizoid or very forgetful, or the paper/site sends in his reviews and tosses a coin as to whether it's positive or negative.

Seriously, someone should contact RT about this Two-Face'd double dipping. :nono:

Damn, I was hoping Cap could maybe crawl it's way to 91% after it hit 90%, but now it seems it has to go all the way to the reviews limit to do it.

Check this chronology out:

1 more positive review (with 123 total right now) and score will be back to 90%
Well, that 1 positive review took it's sweet time over at RT, and instead another neg review was added.

Just 2 more reviews and back up to 90%. It was getting about 3 new reviews every hour today, but now it's stalled with no new reviews for a pretty good couple hours now.
Dammit, another negative review. Oh, and the 2 positive reviews we needed before this shows up after.

My Master's Degree in Basic Arithmetic tells me Cap's RT score is just 2 positive reviews away from 90% again (179/200).
Great, it got 1 new negative review, before updating to add 3 more positive reviews. What's going on RT?

Basically once the film is just 1-2 more reviews away from hitting 90% again, RT will stop updating the positive side until it finds another negative review to add it in before updating the positive again.

^ RT does have the power to do that.

Those were good times, LOL!!! Funny that is topped out at 79% :oldrazz:

So a 10% increase on RT, from 79% to 89%. Nicceeeeee. :D

Ha, I remember that.

Twitter was starting to get really popular and RT had tweeted that TFA was Rotten a couple of times after just 6 reviews or so. Drama ensued :woot:

That was a conspiracy for sure, possibly involving Hydra. :o

On RT there is now 205 reviews with 3 new fresh reviews added. How many fresh reviews without a negative does it need now to reach 90%?

On RT there is now 205 reviews with 3 new fresh reviews added. How many fresh reviews without a negative does it need now to reach 90%?
I've calculated it at 6 since that would put it at 89.57%, enough for a round up by RT.

5 more positives needed but it'll stop one short for a few days and it'll get the fifth one needed right after the next negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"