Cars

1R8i3n.jpg
audi-r8-10186.jpg

My current car is a Vauxhall (Opel) Astra 2003, 1.6 16V.

My dream car is a 1970 Plymouth 'Cuda

My next car is going to be either an Audi RS or a Ford Mondeo ST

Help Me Decide on a Winning Combination!

With the 2010 Fusion around the corner, awesome low rebates for new 2009 Fusions are hitting the area, and even though the 2010 Fusion proves to be more powerful and fuel-efficient, I still prefer the exterior and interior work of the 09 models and the packages it has.

I'm trying to figure out what kind of exterior to match up with the 09's Blue Suede package. What looks better to YOU?

#1, Sport Blue (SEL shown)
03837090b.jpg
DSC01190-1.jpg

#2, Brilliant Silver (SEL shown)
008.jpg
118ua9.jpg

#3, Dark Blue Ink (SE shown)
IMG_8207.jpg
IMG_8208.jpg

Personally, I love the Sport Blue and the Silver. The Sport Blue is eye-catching and meshes very well with the interior, but the Silver seems a lot more soothing on the eyes and blends well with the car's exterior trim very well. The Dark Blue is almost TOO dark. It might be a pain to keep clean, but it does provide a sharp contrast to the car's lighter exterior trim.

-TNC

What? Dude, what are you on?

Isn't that the Audi 1000....I was allowed to test drive it last year. It was a fantastic drive and very luxurious on the inside but I really did not like the look as I thought the front was too short which gave it a stunted look.

Last edited:
Well, this is the new and IMPROVED club.

Why bump such an old thread? :p

-TNC

Hey ANTOINE, what do you think about those Fusion colors that I posted?

I'm leaning towards the Sport Blue.

-TNC

Hey ANTOINE, what do you think about those Fusion colors that I posted?

I'm leaning towards the Sport Blue.

-TNC

I like theBlue sport car by far!!! All I see(where I live) is gray car because it s cheaper. I have a gray Oldsmobile my self and trust me if it was not a money issue it would be red!:csad:. Also you can always change the interior later. Changing the ouside color is way more expensive!

Nice car by the way:up:

Well, I'm scrapping my original idea and I'm moving forward on some mods to my current car.

I want to paint my rear valence, and I was wondering if anyone here has had any firsthand experience on this or any good links with instructions.

For those who are curious, this is the rear valence:

chevroletmalibu4lg.jpg
:D

Any tips? and try to be descriptive. I've never done anything like this before, so nothing vague like, "just prime it and paint it." :p

I plan to go car shopping this weekend and was wondering if any of you know much about what type of cars are supposed to be really good.

Bumping this thread to see if anyone loves cars as much as I do???

Can't find any other thread on the Hype for car lovers/enthusiasts or even for people who drive. Interested to see what kind of cars ya'll are driving and what your favorites are.

I like American cars from the 50s. I wish they would design cars like that now

I drive a 2013 Ford Focus Se hatchback. Economical and fun

The dream car would be the new Audi R8 V10 Plus. Rawr.

Or the Porsche Carrera GT. Because reasons.

Last edited:
Bumping this thread to see if anyone loves cars as much as I do???

Can't find any other thread on the Hype for car lovers/enthusiasts or even for people who drive. Interested to see what kind of cars ya'll are driving and what your favorites are.

I am way into cars , I race autocross and other scca events. I am a huge american car guy I have a 2015 SHO Taurus, 2016 focus ST, 1990 mustang 5.0 Lx, 1987 mustang ex CHP car and a 2003 f150 ( there is a theme here). I do all the work myself from engine rebuilding to welding in roll cages in my garage.

I'm curious to see if there are any other gear heads on here. If you guys think comic fanboys are crazy you should see how heated and snarky an import vs domestic conversation gets! Is right up there with marvel vs DC

give me the American classic cars of the 50's and American muscle cars of the 60's and 70's...

I am way into cars , I race autocross and other scca events. I am a huge american car guy I have a 2015 SHO Taurus, 2016 focus ST, 1990 mustang 5.0 Lx, 1987 mustang ex CHP car and a 2003 f150 ( there is a theme here). I do all the work myself from engine rebuilding to welding in roll cages in my garage.

I'm curious to see if there are any other gear heads on here. If you guys think comic fanboys are crazy you should see how heated and snarky an import vs domestic conversation gets! Is right up there with marvel vs DC

That's awesome, and you're right about the domestic vs. import fans.

I happen to be a German car guy -- specifically a Mercedes-Benz enthusiast. I just got a 2016 C450 AMG Sport about a month ago that I'm in love with, after having a 2014 E350 Coupe for 2 years. (I'm a leaser vs. a buyer)

When it comes to American muscle cars and sports cars, I really like everything Dodge is doing.

The dream car would be the new Audi R8 V10 Plus. Rawr.

Or the Porsche Carrera GT. Because reasons.

My current dream car would be a Mercedes-AMG S65 Coupe, which is an absolutely beastly V12. I've driven it and it's just unbelievable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"