Cars

That too. Although, if I had to choose...

latest

I'm a car fan. These are what I've had so far.

98 Jeep Wrangler (first vehicle, still have)
03 Mustang GT (4.30 gears, subframe connectors, suspension)
05 Yamaha FZ6
07 Mustang GT (4.30 gears, drive shaft, tune)
10 Ranger 4x4
98 Cobra (supercharger, full suspension, 4.10 gears, etc.)
08 Miata GT
14 Escape
01 Expedition 4x4 (currently have for bad weather)
13 Miata Club (currently have for fun)

I had the Cobra, bike, and 08 Miata at the same time, that was a fun garage. I sold all 3 of them and decided to get an Escape and be practical for once. I rented a Lamborghini Gallardo in Vegas and got the bug for something that could handle again and got the Miata Club. I might get a Suzuki SV650, but I plan to keep what I've got for awhile now.

I'm in my very youngish 40's. I've only owned 3 vehicles. My first was a Chevy s-10 pick up, my last two have been Jeep Wranglers. I really should have gone with a Wrangler the first time but I had heard insurance would be outrageous.

A main reason I began my online fitness is because I can afford a 1980 Red Corvette sooner rather than later. Also, the modifications needed so it runs smoothly after replacing the engine with the 2023 Corvette Z06.

Here is a cool-looking 1980 Red Corvette that would look like a Ferrari, sound like a Ferrari with the 2023 Corvette Z06 engine, and move like a Ferrari.
1980-chevrolet-corvette-l-82.jpg

A neighbor of mine before he moved to a very fancy neighborhood with Golf Courses in the backyard was the owner of Werner Enterprises. I recall like it was yesterday being in his garage, and being amazed because he had a Red Ferrari Testorasa.

Shown below is a Red Ferrari Testarossa which is a pretty Sports car that is flashy and cool looking.
1714081586297.png

I did enjoy seeing a 2000s loud Ford Mustang moving through the neighborhood today after mowing the lawn.

Here is a terrific video of the 2023 Corvette Z06 that is worth your time to watch because it's an impressive Corvette that is the American Ferrari. It looks like an American Ferrari, sounds like a Ferrari car, and moves like a Ferrari.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"