Reaction score
pbHpEHd.jpg

From the Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Facebook page

I haven't found any other details.

EDIT:

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Official Trailer

EDIT 2:

Details, from the official site.

"Just announced by Dave Filoni at San Diego Comic-Con during a 10th anniversary celebration of the beloved animated series, Star Wars: The Clone Wars will be returning with 12 all-new episodes on Disney’s direct-to-consumer streaming service."

More at StarWars.com

Last edited:
Damn, that's huge!!!

So, this and the live-action show are both going to be on Disney’s streaming service, yes?

Ok then will they make the episodes based on the script that was adapted into Dark Disciple?

I want to see Ventress at least one more time.

I would hope so. As if this is suppose to be the end of TCW, she's a very big part of that, and I would like to see her story ended properly. But I can't remember how big the original scripts were. It might be too many episodes.

If it is 4, I think they could do it. If it is 6, that would be tight. I though it might be 6-8, as I thought it was two different sets of episodes, that ran together. Like how they split up Maul's story arc to avoid telling it all in one go. Even as the episodes run together.

Pretty certain Sons of Dathomir and Dark Disciple were both 4 episode arcs. Sons of Dathomir clearly was, as you could see the episode breaks in the comics.

Guess I should start a Clone Wars rewatch.

Wow this is great news. I had a blast watching Clone Wars back in the day.

Amazing news! And more Ahsoka!

Really like the updated animations and the use of TFA Teaser 2 music.

Disney just gave me a reason to sign up for their streaming service.

I am so hyped right now. Only 12 episodes but at least we get to finish the show.
Filoni is the man.

Well whatta ya know?

This is Trending at #1 on youtube.

giphy.gif

As a big Clone Wars fan, this feels like 2012 all over again.

Last edited:
Even if it’s just 12 episodes they can still order another season if this performs well enough. It isn’t The Clone Wars if episodes don’t jump all over the timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"