Clone Wars Clone Wars Saved

Good.....good.

I watched the panel, I love listening to Filoni, Ashley and Sam talk Star Wars, and the clips were great, in the Bad Batch one you can really see what Filoni is talking about regarding the animation going up a level, the dynamic movement and lighting looked fantastic.

The trailer was great as well, Ahsoka's journey looks interesting, the epic aerial dofight sequences look epic and again speak to what Filoni was saying about the animation, and I loved the footage from the Siege of Mandalore with Ahsoka taking out a troop carrier full of Mando's before ending up hanging off the Jetpack of one trying to escape. :eek: The final shot of Ahsoka vs Maul was a nice tease and it's great that Ray Park came in to do the motion capture work for it.

Wait, what is this about Ahsoka??

she is getting her own series or something?

No date yet, I think the most that has been said is that it will be within the first 12 months of Disney+ starting so its possible that they might hold on to it until The Mandalorian completes its run in order that they can keep a steady stream of new Star Wars content on the service. But who knows.

The panel was really fun, it was a cute moment with that kid on the front row.
Everything they showed looked really great and I gotta say the more I see and hear of Dave Filoni he comes off as a really competent guy who truly loves Star Wars so it makes me wonder why George didn't put him in charge when selling it all off.

Also cool that they brought Ray Park in again. You could for sure see it was him in that tiny little snippet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bim
Not too much longer. Hyped!! I wonder if Season 7 will have some Mandalorian connections/nods? I've seen Maul advertised. I assume we will learn of Sideous' plans for Maul.

Since it premieres on February 17th, airing one episode a week over 12 weeks means the finale will be available on May the 4th. Well played, Disney.

This isn't their first rodeo.

Go Bo-katan!!! Im so stroked to see more. :hrt: i have tears in my eyes.

I do wish the Son of Dathomir and Crystal Crisis on Utapau were also part of the new season.

Not the Ventress/Vos arc. No, let Ventress remain as she was rather than subject her to that.

One month to go until the premiere! Anyone plan on doing a Clone Wars marathon to gear up for the new episodes?

I am. I'll be watching em in order. Just watched two episodes then im gonna watch the movie.

Hey bim. How are you. Whos ur fave clone wars character? Mine are obi wan, Bo katan, Anakin and Ahsoka. The clones!! :D. Im glad to see Bo katan back. Gods i hope she makes it to live action one day. I know this is a stretch but i think she was in the Mandalorian during the latest flashback sequence when Lil mando was saved by the super battle droids. So somewhere in there, Bo had to have been among her fellow death watchers. Lol. Who knows.

Hey bim. How are you. Whos ur fave clone wars character? Mine are obi wan, Bo katan, Anakin and Ahsoka. The clones!! :D. Im glad to see Bo katan back. Gods i hope she makes it to live action one day. I know this is a stretch but i think she was in the Mandalorian during the latest flashback sequence when Lil mando was saved by the super battle droids. So somewhere in there, Bo had to have been among her fellow death watchers. Lol. Who knows.
Im doing well, thanks! And you? Well, my favorite character is always Obi-Wan lol, but besides him, i gotta say, my faves are probably the clones! Rex was awesome. I did love Ahsoka and Anakin also. I dunno, it's a tough one picking favorites in CW! I just thought they nailed the characters fully on this show.

1. It all looks so pretty. Look at that hair and tendril movement!!

2. Maul with his and his bros lightsaber fused together. Bros before Sith!

3. Two blue lightsabers is the best thing ever. Nice to see Ahsoka with some proper blades for once. :cwink:

Of course a man had to fix them for her. :o

4. Apparently Padme has only like two maternity outfits. :hehe:

5. All up in that RotS. :mrk:

6. Little Annie is pissed.

7. I did not get teary eyed.

8. I love all the animated shots that are call backs to the films, like Maul from TPM.

9. Billy Batson is playing little Kanan!!! :atp:

10. Last season of TCW and Rebels Ahsoka is a lot cooler then first 5 seasons Ahsoka. So she is just like her master!!!

11. Bo-Katan!!! She will be on the Mandalorian!!!! The Force tells me so!!!!

Last edited:
As someone with arachnophobia, I will say this to Anakin: kill the spider and I will forgive the child murder. :o

I wouldn’t mind if they just fully retold Revenge Of The Sith in Clone Wars form and rewrote most of Lucas’s horrid dialogue. Yeah, sure it that would automatically “de-canonize” the whole thing but Clone Wars could do a version of ROTS that’s better than what was done on film.

9f8.jpg

Since we're probably going to see some of Order 66 and events in ROTS from new perspectives I really hope we finally get to see Anakin's assault on the Jedi Temple. Itd be cool if some of it was intercut with Ahsoka's fight with Maul and escape from Mandalore.

I'd also like to see the moment that Obi saw on the Jedi Temple's security footage of Anakin kneeling to Sidious and being told he did well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back