Comic Con Trailer Description

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link Marvel Freshman. It seems Neal McDonough has been involved with Marvel before, by doing voices for many of their animated properties. I found it strange however, that he was listed as Dum Dum Dugan twice on IMDB. Once for Captain America in 2011 and once for Nick Fury in 2012. Does anyone know if Marvel has plans to make a Nick Fury movie for 2012, or is IMDB just full of well you know pooh!!!

Surfer

IMDB is notorious for posting a lot of speculative stuff on future productions. I'd take anything they post that's dated for late 2011 or 2012 or beyond with a grain of salt.

Thanks for the update Corp. Thats kind of what I figured, but sometimes I miss things, so thought I would ask just in case.

Surfer

Anybody know yet if the footage will be on BOTH DVD and Bluray or just Bluray?

Here's the initial info from Comic Book Movie:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Poniverse/news/?a=20865

It talks about what'll end up on it (Captain America teaser+Thor footage, but no mention of the Captain footage) It also mentions that it's unclear if the features will be on DVD as well. But here's some news, [BLACKOUT]It'll just end up on youtube a few hours after it releases anyways![/BLACKOUT]

Can't ****ing wait! I really want to see the Thor footage with finished effects!

Here's the initial info from Comic Book Movie:
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Poniverse/news/?a=20865

It talks about what'll end up on it (Captain America teaser+Thor footage, but no mention of the Captain footage) It also mentions that it's unclear if the features will be on DVD as well. But here's some news, [BLACKOUT]It'll just end up on youtube a few hours after it releases anyways![/BLACKOUT]
I'm buying IM2 anyway may as well go all out on this one. My Son has the 1st deluxe edition.

STILL have yet to find out what that rock music in the footage was! Why can't I find out what it's called?

Might not have a actual Name ML. Tho finding out who did the actual music might help if it is a generic Marvel Studios piece.

there's a new trailer on you tube floating around with new music and Scenes!

I'm pretty sure we'll hear about any official trailers in a more logical way than, "Some dude told me about this thing on YouTube." ;)

It's how I learned that JFK shot Lincoln at the Alamo. And to think I was so blind for so long..

It's how I learned that JFK shot Lincoln at the Alamo. And to think I was so blind for so long..

Well, sure. That sounds right. If you ever go to the Alamo, make sure to get them to show you the Alamo. There are bullet holes there from that shooting.

Well, sure. That sounds right. If you ever go to the Alamo, make sure to get them to show you the Alamo. There are bullet holes there from that shooting.

As well as some dried urine stains from Ozzy Osbourne no doubt.

Any new word on the Thor footage and if it's going to be on the DVD too or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"