Crisis on Infinite Earths (Animated Trilogy?)

I watched Part 1 for the first time on Max today, it was meh IMO.

Sounds like Part 2 is worth waiting for a Max release too.

For all the Batman Beyond fans, here's his 45 seconds... They got us good with this one.

I bet the Kevin Conroy thing in part 3 is him just saying a couple of lines, a cameo...

Anyway, yeah this was bad. It's boring. Way too much screentime for Psycho Pirate's past which they should've used for other characters.

You can tell that it's cheap because the worlds are empty. (Plus the crappy animation of course) Also that preview clip they released is basically false advertising, that's not what you're getting at all.

Part 1 was a lot better than this, which wasn't great either... I really hope we get a reboot after part 3, I don't think I've really liked any movie of this current universe. They range from "bad" to "just okay."

It's really sad that we have 97 out right now and fans looking to piece it together to the MCU overall and how it shares certain things....

And then we have this...that is so half-asced and should be taking all of the major DC animated projects and allowing them to interact but....

It's so disappointing because it's just so boring. Tommorrowverse has been so disappointing for me outside of The Long Halloween

It's so disappointing because it's just so boring. Tommorrowverse has been so disappointing for me outside of The Long Halloween

I just rewatched Superman: Man of Tomorrow; I though that was a fun start to this whole universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hames
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"