Dead Space Remake

Rumors were true. Let’s ****ing go, I am so excited. The first Dead Space has always been my favorite survival horror.

Id rather have Dead Space 4 instead of a remake of a game thats already a masterpiece of the genre.

I'm not a fan of the genre but I have respect for the first 2 and the series. I can't blame fans for being excited for something new, but I won't forget that this is a remake from EA, the people who ruined the 3rd game, ended the series and then liquidated the developer's studio. Now they are returning to milk nostalgia for the brand as it was before they murdered it. So not the best vibes from me.

Id rather have Dead Space 4 instead of a remake of a game thats already a masterpiece of the genre.

There cannot be a Dead Space 4 given how part 3 ended. It is completely over for everyone at that point.

Dude this is a Dead Space remake. Not Dead Space 4.

.....I know that. My response was to Marvolo who prefers a Dead Space 4 and not remake. Hence my reply. With the way Dead Space 3 ended there can be no real sequel.

.....I know that. My response was to Marvolo who prefers a Dead Space 4 and not remake. Hence my reply. With the way Dead Space 3 ended there can be no real sequel.

Oh I didn’t see that cause he’s on my ignore haha.

There cannot be a Dead Space 4 given how part 3 ended. It is completely over for everyone at that point.
Just make Dead Space 3 a fever dream that Isaac hallucinated while in a psych ward. :D

Hopefully this lands closer to the Fallen Order end of the spectrum.

Sooner than I was expecting though they still have time to push it to mid/late 2023.

They definitely wrote themselves into a corner with Dead Space 3. I don't know how you continue the franchise after that, if at all.

Also, I like Dead Space 3, criticisms aside. I think its version of Zero-G spacewalks were well done and actually fun to play.

I blame EA almost entirely for the way Dead Space 3 turned out. They pushed too hard, especially on microtransactions that it killed the franchise. There might have been a way to continue onto a Dead Space 4 but this is better. Recreate the first game on current gen is going to be fun.

I don't expect the early 2023 release date to hold. The original game came out on Halloween 2008. I expect them to move the game back to that date.

Things can change, ya never know. But for now I'm glad it won't be too long of a wait.

I never hold video games to their planned release dates. How often do they come out on time? Almost all of them either get pushed back at least once or are released so buggy they should have stayed in beta.

If I'm not mistaken, Resident Evil 2 Remake, 3 Remake and village kept their original release date and it was announced with their 1st look. Guardians of the GalaXy too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"