Deadpool 2 Deadpool 2 News and Discussion - Part 3

:sly:
DdQ7_WJUwAAxhAf.jpg:large

I'm so glad they're not doing that DVD marketing in the UK. I would have spent a lot of money I don't have on DVDs that I already do have.

I liked it but it wasn’t quite as good as the first. The ending is good but it’s a bit haphazard for the first half hour.

About to see it! :awesome:

UGH.

I normally get to see most of these comic-movies for on the premier day and free as part of the Cosplay group I'm in, but because of recent developments with my job I'll not be able to see it until Friday at the latest. That sucks as I love seeing a good free movie (along with the free popcorn and drink).

It's on par with the first one. Full review when I get home.

[YT]nlozE2m-NMc[/YT]

[YT]77biLTLhCb4[/YT]

Last edited:
How I wish Deadpool 3 movie casts Celine Dion as Dazzler! :)

I enjoyed the hell out of it. Really awesome and hilarious at times.

Zazie's Domino was a highlight and Colossus was excellent.

I enjoyed the hell out of it. Really awesome and hilarious at times.

Zazie's Domino was a highlight and Colossus was excellent.

Good to hear, I'll still have to wait about a week b/c of personal reasons. Wish I could've watched it opening night, like the original.

Can't wait to see it!

Good to hear, I'll still have to wait about a week b/c of personal reasons. Wish I could've watched it opening night, like the original.

Can't wait to see it!

Sorry to hear that mate.

You will really enjoy it! :woot: :dpl: :woo

I loved this!! It was so good and fun and had a whole lot of heart. And it wasn’t a repeat of the previous movie at all. Domino was fantastic. Cable was a standout. Josh Brolin is on top of the world at the moment. I want more. Bring on X-Force.

There's also a few shots in the movie that are beautiful. I'm glad David Leitch brought some of those John Wick/Atomic Blonde aesthetics with him.

They work especially well with Cable's character.

There's also a few shots in the movie that are beautiful. I'm glad David Leitch brought some of those John Wick/Atomic Blonde aesthetics with him.

They work especially well with Cable's character.
Agreed. The fight sequences were really well done. I hope David sticks around.

Personally, I'd rather we get Tim Miller back instead of him doing Terminator 23.

The Double Toasted review is up on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"