Deadpool 2 Deadpool 2 News and Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol the infinity war line is gold!!! Also the Martha line from the clip hahaha

The best marketing campaign for a movie since The Dark Knight. For very different reasons, obviously.

Am curious to see how Deadpool is inserted into the X-Men DVD covers.

Well, he says he doesn't like the first one so... you can't win 'em all.

Haha, love this stuff!

Reese, Wernick, and Reynolds has proven once again that they know this beloved character in and out so much that they never seem to lose focus of his stories being HIS stories. Besides capturing the superhero and humorous aspects of him, they maintain Wade’s humanity by displaying his emotional side. The majority of this plot focuses on Wade’s reaction to tragedy and trying to get in control of his feelings. Here, we see him at his very worst where he has to face reality and the consequences of his actions. Just like its predecessor, this is another character story that displays the depth of Deadpool in ways we’ve never witnessed before.

Here is my FULL (Spoiler-Free) Review of Deadpool 2: http://rendyreviews.com/movies//deadpool-2-review

Well, I volunteered to babysit so my roommates could go see it this weekend.

[YT]3j2V6JdkVBc[/YT]

[YT]5T8cimai7-I[/YT]

There's another line where
DP compares the boxoffice of passion of christ and DP1..... that was good too.

Saw the movie yesterday. It's good, but not great IMO. I loved the original. The new movie is fun and entertaining. However, it's not as tight and focused as the original.

It has some good fan service and a lot of gags that longtime Deadpool fans will enjoy. It does get a little indulgent at times.

Brolin's Cable is decent but underwhelming. His backstory is kinda weak.

Saw the movie yesterday. It's good, but not great IMO. I loved the original. The new movie is fun and entertaining. However, it's not as tight and focused as the original.

It has some good fan service and a lot of gags that longtime Deadpool fans will enjoy. It does get a little indulgent at times.

Brolin's Cable is decent but underwhelming. His backstory is kinda weak.[/QUOTE]

:csad: Collider heroes said the same thing Cable is what is selling movie for me

His Cable isn't terrible, but to introduce a character like that, it was sort of "here's badass, part cyborg dude from future" and not much else.

Brolin is great, but this wasn't anywhere close to the level of his best performance. Nowhere close to his performance of Thanos even. Just prototypical grunty badass soldier dude.

XIueYsY.png

How is Dopinder? That is all that matters.

Dopinder has a bigger role this time. Dopinder fans will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"